I called to schedule a time for my husband to come and I informed the young lady that my husband was a double amputee and had Prosthetics and ask could he fly she said yes. I get there explain to the lady at the counter that he has

Prosthetics she said no problem then she weighed him which did not happen with my daughter and I felt some kind of way about that.

I go inside to were we need to wait and spoke to one of the instructors told him the same thing he said we have a suit to fit we are all inclusive. I said great. Our time slot came up 12:30, I explained to the instructor same thing he said no problem let me get my manager and see what type of suit to put him in, manager comes over ask if he has metal I said yes and he said he could not fly. I said why didn't someone say that from the beginning.

He said they should have, I said they didn't I even told the lady at the counter and she up sold me on something else. Then they said he could Fly with no legs but he could not change in what I would call the bullpen and they did not have a chair with wheels or a wheelchair for him to ride in and they said that he would have to crawl over there I was not letting My husband crawl on a dirty floor just to fly I feel someone should have told me this when I call to book my appointment I drove 3 and a 1/2 hours so that he could do this for his birthday spending money on a hotel just to get to Charlotte for them to tell me he could not fly I am very upset and disappointed in this my husband is not a dog if this company is all inclusive then they should have had a way for him to be able to fly without having a crawl on the floor.

Something needs to be done about this. 5 people I spoke to and no one knew to ask about metal in his legs?

User's recommendation: Make sure you come with your own chair if you have Prosthetics.

Preferred solution: I would like to be compensated and I want my husband to fly. Make away for it to happen..

Location: 7840 Lyles Ln, Concord, North Carolina 28027, United States

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

iFLY Indoor Skydiving Reviews