If Only Inc - Non-payment of Services
This CA company, If Only, Inc., hired us to do a furniture assessment on a large sofa that they had shipped to a couple in Clackamas, OR.The arm of the sofa was cracked in two places and the finish was damaged.
We conveyed to the company that the sofa could not be repaired by us. It was made out of a non-wood product and that we only work with wood. They then contacted us again and insisted that we make the repair. We again returned to the home and once again assessed that we could not do this repair.
The sofa was made out of a pressed composite material with a spray on two-tone faux wood finish. We charge them $50.00 for the two trips out to Clackamas and gave them our assessment both times.
To this date we have not been paid the $50.00 nor will anyone return our calls or e-mails.The owner's were attempting to get a replacement sofa but we have not heard if that has happened.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Their customer service
- Their process of paying vendors
- Quality of their work
- Prices where high
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "My husband and I purchased a sectional from Ashley and as the others have stated, the Durablend started peeling. The salesperson had also told us that Durablend was more durable..."
- "Purchased the piece of furniture in 2008 in the Jacksonville Florida store. We were told that it would last us a lifetime. We were also told that the extended 5..."
- "BOBS SELLS REFURBISHED FURNITIRE!!! (See Pictures)I am very, very pleased with my Bob's purchase. My wife and I were looking for a new bedroom set. So in..."
- "I purchased several cloth calendars from Family Dollar at Christmas time annually for years. They are they year in one cloth calendars with a string and a dowel rod to..."
- "why my order to late to arrive ? it should arrive at my home at 12 January , i already call Lazada and Lazada already promise that my order will..."
- "I purchased a Samsung refrigerator on 11/28 as a Cyber Monday deal. The refrigerator showed as available and ready to ship. I applied for their credit card so I can..."
- "Very nice cars helpful until your vehicle is purchased then they don't want nothing to do with You. Was verbally promised a key faub never got it. 90 warranty useless..."
- "I have now been on hold for 2 hours and 10 minutes and counting, to talk to PZ regarding wrongful charges on my account. I think you only move..."
- "Their website offers a FREE trial offer for the shipping cost of $4.95. There is no where on their site that states that you are signing up for an..."