If Only Inc - Non-payment of Services
This CA company, If Only, Inc., hired us to do a furniture assessment on a large sofa that they had shipped to a couple in Clackamas, OR.The arm of the sofa was cracked in two places and the finish was damaged.
We conveyed to the company that the sofa could not be repaired by us. It was made out of a non-wood product and that we only work with wood. They then contacted us again and insisted that we make the repair. We again returned to the home and once again assessed that we could not do this repair.
The sofa was made out of a pressed composite material with a spray on two-tone faux wood finish. We charge them $50.00 for the two trips out to Clackamas and gave them our assessment both times.
To this date we have not been paid the $50.00 nor will anyone return our calls or e-mails.The owner's were attempting to get a replacement sofa but we have not heard if that has happened.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Their customer service
- Their process of paying vendors
- Quality of their work
- Prices where high
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "This is how my pillow looked after just six months......I washed it after 3 weeks and the case never came clean....The fillings started to unravel inside....I felt it getting smaller..."
- "I bought a ESF sofa through a furniture store. After reviewing the specs and documentation on ESF's catalog and site I purchased a sofa. I paid a bit more for..."
- "Don't believe the hype!!! I bought two of these believing they would help my migraine as hyped in the infomercials. I Washed it ONCE and it turned into a..."
- " BOYD'S GUNSTOCKS. Happy to take your order and your money. When it turns out their website is not updated and it's not in stock you have to pay the cancellation..."
- "I believe my negative experience at Store 3136 this evening should be brought to your attention - I would like to think you would be shocked. First of all, to be..."
- "Back in November, I decided to start the 21 Day Fix program with Beachbody after chatting with one of my friends who is currently a coach. There was a Thanksgiving..."
- " I purchased a puppy from Petland South Semoran in October 2016. I paid 2,400 Needless to say I fell in love with my puppy the moment I saw him. So..."
- "my break time po ba guadalupe branch? akala ko po 24hrs? ang explain ng guard ngayon lang na cut off resume daw ng 12:30Am pero andun nmn ang teller sa..."
- "I ordered my brother a custom tshirt for his 60th birthday.His party is this weekend.I received the shirt but the image did not come out well.I contacted them and sent..."