If Only Inc - Non-payment of Services

1 of 1 If Only Inc reviews

This CA company, If Only, Inc., hired us to do a furniture assessment on a large sofa that they had shipped to a couple in Clackamas, OR.The arm of the sofa was cracked in two places and the finish was damaged.

We conveyed to the company that the sofa could not be repaired by us. It was made out of a non-wood product and that we only work with wood. They then contacted us again and insisted that we make the repair. We again returned to the home and once again assessed that we could not do this repair.

The sofa was made out of a pressed composite material with a spray on two-tone faux wood finish. We charge them $50.00 for the two trips out to Clackamas and gave them our assessment both times.

To this date we have not been paid the $50.00 nor will anyone return our calls or e-mails.The owner's were attempting to get a replacement sofa but we have not heard if that has happened.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Their customer service
    • Their process of paying vendors
    • Quality of their work

Had the same issue 2 Yes 2
1 of 1 If Only Inc reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Feb 16 #1112763

I ALSO HAD BAD DEALINGS WITH THIS COMPANY. I MADE A DELIVERY FOR THEM AND AS OF 2 YEARS I HAVEN'T RECIEVED PAYMENT.

Feb 17 #1113245

I feel your pain. I wasn't even sure they were still in business. Was this delivery made recently or 2 years ago? I looked them up on corporations and the one I found appears to be out of business. I'm sure we weren't the only 2 companies that did not get payment for our services.

Jul 13 #1184690 Ridgeland, Mississippi, United States

I THINK THEY ARE OUT OF BUSINESS. THE LADY I DEALT WITH IS WORKING FOR A COMPANY IN ATLANTA THAT ABSORBED THEM. I HAVE FORGOTTEN HER NAME. I CALLED HER AND SHE HUNG UP WHEN I TOLD HER MY NAME.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.