New Castle, Delaware

This company is a scam!!!!They basically get you to order the "free trial" of idol lash but you pay the shipping for $5.99..

Related: Idol Lash - They will take money out of your account even if you call and cancel

After you receive the product they charge your card for $77.94!!!

I did not authorize this transaction & I notified my bank to let them know this was a fraudulent transaction & thank goodness my bank put my money back on my card,& I told my bank to DECLINE any future transactions from this company!!!Do not order from this company!!!!

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Idol Lash Free Trial
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problems with payment / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Idol Lash?

Comments

Rancho Cucamonga, California, United States #1185583

We all have done it.See something to make us look skinnier, prettier, younger and the list goes on.

I have tried more things that I want to admit - HOWEVER - when the "company" takes $79 to $314 charge against your credit card - you scream "I DIDN'T AUTHOIZE THAT" Sorry - but you did. It is right on the screen in the "fine print"

Take it from me (70 years old) I have been taken by people far smarter than "thicker lashes" group. READ - READ and RE-READ before you give them your credit card freely.

Thanks for listening...hope I helped.

Betty "Angel" P

cate
Aliso Viejo, California, United States #1175505

I got a collection notice from them, I have no idea if it's "real" or just part of their scam. Not sure what to do??