Idol Lash Free Trial Review from New Castle, Delaware

14 of 26 Idol Lash reviews

This company is a scam!!!!They basically get you to order the "free trial" of idol lash but you pay the shipping for $5.99..

After you receive the product they charge your card for $77.94!!!

I did not authorize this transaction & I notified my bank to let them know this was a fraudulent transaction & thank goodness my bank put my money back on my card,& I told my bank to DECLINE any future transactions from this company!!!Do not order from this company!!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
14 of 26 Idol Lash reviews

Jul 15, 2016 #1185583 Rancho Cucamonga, California, United States

We all have done it. See something to make us look skinnier, prettier, younger and the list goes on. I have tried more things that I want to admit - HOWEVER - when the "company" takes $79 to $314 charge against your credit card - you scream "I DIDN'T AUTHOIZE THAT" Sorry - but you did. It is right on the screen in the "fine print"
Take it from me (70 years old) I have been taken by people far smarter than "thicker lashes" group. READ - READ and RE-READ before you give them your credit card freely. Thanks for listening...hope I helped.
Betty "Angel" P

0 0 Reply
cate

Jun 20, 2016 #1175505 Aliso Viejo, California, United States

I got a collection notice from them, I have no idea if it's "real" or just part of their scam. Not sure what to do??

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Idol Lash.
Filing a new complaint about
×