My dog has Cushings disease, diabetes, shes blind, and 13 years old. Going to the vet is stressful for her.

Shes always being poked and undergoing tests. Its hard to watch such a special creature struggle. My vet performed an ACTH test on my dog Noel on August 26th. A week went by and we didnt hear anything.

The vet called them to see what the deal is. Just got off the phone with my vet. THEY LOST HER SAMPLE AND NEVER CALLED THE VET TO TELL THEM. THEY LITERALLY LOST IT.

The hours my dog had to spend at the vet. The stress she had to go through. THEY LOST THE SAMPLE. Also, my vet has to pay for THEIR mistake.

This is not a cheap test. So now in the middle of a pandemic, I have to take my dog to the vet, 30 minutes away, again to go through all of this all over again. I will be taking action. These incompetent idiots will be held responsible.

Theres no excuse and they wont get away with it. I love my dog more than life itself. Momma bear is livid. Im filing a complaint with the BBB once Im done with this review.

I found corporate numbers, addresses, emails, and even Jay the chief executive officer of this laughable company. Im going to do everything in my power to hold everyone accountable. Ive already made several calls in just a few minutes. Ill be busy this weekend and next week.

People need to be held accountable. This is a lab for heavens sakes. There are protocols in place so that these things dont happen. Clearly they ignored all protocols.

Its pure negligence. Nothing else. Several people were involved in this and nobody cared enough about my dog to even bother contacting the vet. Period.

Sure people make mistakes, a mistake is forgetting to put mushrooms on my pizza. This is an outrage. Who knows how many more people they are screwing and forcing to pay for their massive screw ups. Its criminal is what it is.

Negligence and criminal. This company has more money than they will ever know what to do with and they are screwing family run and local small animal hospitals because of their own negligence.

Shady is putting it mildly. My sweet girl is going to have to continue to suffer because of these people.

User's recommendation: Do not go to a vet that uses IDEXX labs. You can’t trust them. If it happened to me it can happen to you!

Preferred solution: They need to assure me that the retest will go smoothly. No delays or issues. They need to tell me exactly how this happened and tell me how it will not happen to someone else. .

Comments