Idea Village Advertisement Review from Saint Louis, Missouri
Sept 30,2019. I saw a commercial for the Comfort Click Men's Belt. I was going to get one for my brother in law. I called the number advertised.got an automated system. I gave my name, address and credit card number , at the end of the order I was told by the automated system I would be receiving a $50 Walmart gift card and some entertainment package for an ADDTIONAL CHARGE TO MY CREDIT CARD!! That I would be billed a monthly charge on my card for this so called ENTERTAINMENT PACKAGE.
I HUNG UP TRIED TO CALL BACK. they system recognized that I had previoulsy placed an order. That I could track my order status at
www.customerstatus.com or call
1 844-482-1423!! Tried that number and ITS NOT IN SERVICE!!
Wtf kind of business scam are you running here Idea Village??
I called my bank and have given the ALL THE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS AND ALL CHARGES WILL BE DISPUTED!!
Don't I repeat DONT BUY ANYTHING FROM THESE SCAM ARTISTS!!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "On Sept. 21st, 2013 @ 4pm I rented a truck from Menards to pick up siding that I had special ordered. I went to the store to pick it up..."
- "If you are reading this report and you have used Yaya Maria of OrishaAshe.com, then you already know you didn’t see any results. You lost a lot of money and..."
- "Here’s just a heads up for those in the industry, the entire suite of companies behind these sweepstakes offers came crumbling down (Purple123/PurpleHouse), dragging down BrkMob in the process. The white-label..."
- "Months of wasted time!!! I'm so pissed right now that I could spit nails. The launch of our new business has now been put on hold indefinitely due to the..."
- "I purchase a box of scented trash bags from GLAD. Every single trash bag was defective, leaving garbage juice to leak all over my kitchen floor. Worse yet, I'm pregnant..."
- "A few months ago I purchased Highster Mobile Cell Phone Spy software for 69 dollars. The site at http://highstermobile.com did not indicate anything about purchasing a monthly subscription so I..."
- "Elemental Solutions St.Louis MO My experience with these *** artists goes like this. Before payment, after first payment, after 2nd payment, they quit before the 3rd payment when I started pointing..."
- "Laptop advertised in paper ad and on Internet from Walmart for $549. Found out can only order on line. Click on ad and took me to Walmart's site..."
- "I ordered a pair of women boots that cost me $128.00 and when the seller sent the order and when I received the order it was a baby shirt that..."