"Disney Princess" Figurine lamp by Idea Nuova
I purchased this Disney Princess Figurine lamp "Princess Tianna" for my 2yr old dd's room in late spring 2012 from Walmart.We barely had or used the lamp 2 months and the little 7w bulb blew out.
I tried to replace it thinking it was just the bulb and that did not work only to find that there is a small 5amp fuse "Inside the Plug itself"??? My question is why a company would manufacture a childs lamp with a 5amp fuse that I have never seen so small before in my life (approx 1/2"L x1/8"W)?? My daughter was very upset when the light blew out and it would not work again. I tried going to my local Radio Shak and Auto Parts stores to try to find a replacement and they have never seen a fuse so small.
I even thought about trying to make some sort of battery powered replacement light to go in there but that was too much work. The Manufacture Date: Jan 2012, MADE IN CHINA. Model # NSD-033.
I tried to go to the Idea Nuova Website to see if they could send me a fuse or replacement but it was "Under Construction" basically non-existant?I can see why based on the quality of the lamp I purchased.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Disney Princess Figurine Lamp
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "It started off on a good note whereby I spoke with Michele La Flesch, the Executive Project Manager/Showroom Manager (Michele.Laflesch@ClosetFactory.com) (Office Phone: 310-516-7500 x240 & Cellular Phone: 310-404-8225)..."
- "On the date of 10/24/11I purchased a living room set from Ashley Furniture .The set consisted of ,A couch and love seat, 2 end tables ,one soft table.I thought..."
- "Purchased the piece of furniture in 2008 in the Jacksonville Florida store. We were told that it would last us a lifetime. We were also told that the extended 5..."
- "I bought products from this company from a vendor they had in the mall. I spent $129 which was a 'great deal' but, after testing the products I thought why..."
- "Fema lies to people and scam people i have been dealing with fema since august everytime i talk to fema its a new excuse of what they need everytime i..."
- "Why did you guys screw up the photo gallery? It used to be so much nicer and user friendly. There was nothing wrong with it, but you messed it up...."
- "Dropped a 95 Honda Accord of at around noon on 5/11/2012. Wanted the car checked for possible catalytic converter replacement. Asked for a call when diagnosis was done...."
- "SFR Shops LLC or leatherfurniturecenter.com sold damaged goods, did not uphold delivery date, blamed the shipping company, would not return inquiries in a timely manner, lied and stated we would..."
- "I LIVE IN SOUTH BEND, IN AND ORDERED 4-4PC SPICEY BREAST, 4-SHRIMP BOXES, PAYING A $1 UP CHARGE PER BREAST EACH WITH 4 LARGE MASH POTATOS, 2 HOT PEPPERS, 2..."