"Disney Princess" Figurine lamp by Idea Nuova

1 of 1 Idea Nuova reviews

I purchased this Disney Princess Figurine lamp "Princess Tianna" for my 2yr old dd's room in late spring 2012 from Walmart.We barely had or used the lamp 2 months and the little 7w bulb blew out.

I tried to replace it thinking it was just the bulb and that did not work only to find that there is a small 5amp fuse "Inside the Plug itself"??? My question is why a company would manufacture a childs lamp with a 5amp fuse that I have never seen so small before in my life (approx 1/2"L x1/8"W)?? My daughter was very upset when the light blew out and it would not work again. I tried going to my local Radio Shak and Auto Parts stores to try to find a replacement and they have never seen a fuse so small.

I even thought about trying to make some sort of battery powered replacement light to go in there but that was too much work. The Manufacture Date: Jan 2012, MADE IN CHINA. Model # NSD-033.

I tried to go to the Idea Nuova Website to see if they could send me a fuse or replacement but it was "Under Construction" basically non-existant?I can see why based on the quality of the lamp I purchased.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1 of 1 Idea Nuova reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.