"Disney Princess" Figurine lamp by Idea Nuova
I purchased this Disney Princess Figurine lamp "Princess Tianna" for my 2yr old dd's room in late spring 2012 from Walmart.We barely had or used the lamp 2 months and the little 7w bulb blew out.
I tried to replace it thinking it was just the bulb and that did not work only to find that there is a small 5amp fuse "Inside the Plug itself"??? My question is why a company would manufacture a childs lamp with a 5amp fuse that I have never seen so small before in my life (approx 1/2"L x1/8"W)?? My daughter was very upset when the light blew out and it would not work again. I tried going to my local Radio Shak and Auto Parts stores to try to find a replacement and they have never seen a fuse so small.
I even thought about trying to make some sort of battery powered replacement light to go in there but that was too much work. The Manufacture Date: Jan 2012, MADE IN CHINA. Model # NSD-033.
I tried to go to the Idea Nuova Website to see if they could send me a fuse or replacement but it was "Under Construction" basically non-existant?I can see why based on the quality of the lamp I purchased.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Disney Princess Figurine Lamp
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "First, let me start off by adding that we owned a leather couch for almost 8 years prior to this new purchase. We decided to upgrade to a recliner sectional..."
- "Please don't buy the Sundvik Crib from IKEA - SUNDVIK crib review I LOVE(D) IKEA. But now I am having serious doubts. We purchased the Sundvik Crib last..."
- "Don't believe the hype!!! I bought two of these believing they would help my migraine as hyped in the infomercials. I Washed it ONCE and it turned into a..."
- "When any company represents by documents and statements that the home you are purchasing is "Energy Star" Certified and "Comfort Wise," you believe it to be a fact. Lennar also..."
- "Oil change at WAL-MART resulted in engine plug falling out September 30, 2011, locking up my engine. Towed to 2 shops that verified it was a WALMART problem. WALMART would..."
- "Hearthware has redesigned a new "Power Dome" that they say will withstand the temperature of the oven (why they would have designed a dome that doesn't withstand the heat, nobody..."
- "Stay away from Legal Zoom!!! There is NO WAY to cancel services on your account. I tried to remedy the situation with my credit card but I guess I will..."
- "I've been a loyal Jawbone customer for...ever, it seems. My UP3 tracker started cracking and is now broken. They're phone support is down. Its been at least 3+days. I could..."
- "...all the shots of the ones I wanted of her in angel wings were terrible!!! Photographer only took two shots..."