I purchased this Disney Princess Figurine lamp "Princess Tianna" for my 2yr old dd's room in late spring 2012 from Walmart.We barely had or used the lamp 2 months and the little 7w bulb blew out.

I tried to replace it thinking it was just the bulb and that did not work only to find that there is a small 5amp fuse "Inside the Plug itself"??? My question is why a company would manufacture a childs lamp with a 5amp fuse that I have never seen so small before in my life (approx 1/2"L x1/8"W)?? My daughter was very upset when the light blew out and it would not work again. I tried going to my local Radio Shak and Auto Parts stores to try to find a replacement and they have never seen a fuse so small.

I even thought about trying to make some sort of battery powered replacement light to go in there but that was too much work. The Manufacture Date: Jan 2012, MADE IN CHINA. Model # NSD-033.

I tried to go to the Idea Nuova Website to see if they could send me a fuse or replacement but it was "Under Construction" basically non-existant?I can see why based on the quality of the lamp I purchased.

Review about: Disney Princess Figurine Lamp.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Idea Nuova?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.