92 views
Verified Reviewer

2.3

First off I'd like to say I like what Iconic brings to the market, they have bikes we don't typically get to see or have easy access to. I've purchased one other bike from Iconic and had a good experience.

Recently I purchased a 999 that was, I feel, miss represented by the seller. I don't think the seller was very truthful about the overall condition of the bike and I feel Iconic did a poor job vetting this listing. I take some blame in this because there wasn't the usual detail in the listing, tire dates, fuel tank picture, and the bike looked pretty dirty in the pictures, which should have been a red flag. There were many more blemishes on the bike than what the listing noted, tires were 9 years old, fork seals were leaking, valve covers leaking.

There was an apparent lack of maintenance and upkeep by the previous owner.

Overall very disappointed in Iconic. I moved forward with the purchase because I trusted Iconic and I feel they betrayed my trust by allowing a poor example of bike to be run through their auction site.

User's recommendation: If you choose Iconic make sure you do your homework on what your purchasing.

Iconic Motorbike Auctions Pros: Great variety and interesting motorcycles.

Iconic Motorbike Auctions Cons: Motorcycles may not be represented correctly.

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Iconic Motorbike Auctions Reviews