Icium.fi DANGER Ice sculptures Levi Finland SCAM AVOID FutuVision Ltd

Ice Sculpture Fell And Broke Man's Arm

We just wanted to alert people to the DANGER at the Icium.fi Ice sculptures in Levi Finland. The sculptures are dangerous, and the ice is only connected together with water.

Whilst we were in Levi Finland, one of the ice sculptures fell on somebody breaking their skull. Some of the sculptures are pretty high and can fall on you from a great height, and this happened when we were there, and there were ambulances and everything.

Please do not put your life in danger at the Icium, Levi Finland.

Chinese Gangster Market

There is also a little market/shop there run by Chinese gangsters, who stole money from us. We were paying for a small neck scarf when one of the Chinese sellers refused to give us change out of a 200 euro note. The scalf over cost 25 Euros and they refused to give us change, and stole 175 Euros from us. They are Chinese gangsters, and we had to report it to the Finland Police.

Please, if you value your safety, and do not want the Chinese gangsters stealing from you, do NOT VISIT THE ICIUM in Finland!!!!!

Icium.fi DANGER Ice sculptures Levi Finland SCAM AVOID FutuVision Ltd

Review #219074 is a subjective opinion of a user.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Icium?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.