I bought a mom ring and gave it to her for mother's day.The ring changed from gold to gray in a month.
My mom called ICE.com to speak with customer service rep and they basically said that she could not return the ring. My mom returned it anyway. ICE.com sent the ring to me and clearly the ring was ruin. The ring looked like it was 100years old and not 1month old.
It is completely black. Ice.com sent a letter that we there was not anything they can do because she used a cleaning product to clean the ring. The amount of corrosion was unacceptable. Really poor quality when you can't clean your ring.
It was a complete waste of money and quite embrassing to give my mom a gift and truly showed how poor quality it was. I felt they could have done something to make a returning customer happy.
I guess not.Lu
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Nonchalant customer service
- Poor quality product
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Luxury / Jewelry
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "1st purchase was a Gucci scarf tote $550. Messaged seller numerous times with no response, was told by Tradesy all they could do was wait to hear from them. Then..."
- "I am a very upset customer I brought this ring in Feb 2016 for my wedding June 2016 and I didn't wear it till my wedding day. I loved..."
- "I loved going to zales but after a horrible ring repair experience I will never purchase rings from there again. I had a BEAUTIFUL rose gold ring that I got..."
- "Since obtaining business service internet over the past 45 days, our connection drops daily and several times during the day. I have called customer support twice to no avail. The..."
- "Just in case you're considering Champion for a new patio door, I'm here to warn you to find another brand of door in the landfill, and have it installed in..."
- "I wish I could get off AARP's mailing list, they occupy the top of my junk mail sender list. They have begun employing a new and rather unscrupulous tactic, in..."
- "The car was listed on the internet for $18,895.00 but when I talked to the sales man Stephen Staff he added $2600 for what they call reconditioning and certification. (..."
- "Love seat springs were broken with a year , hardly used love seat . Called goof proof they told since it can be manufacture defect we cannot claim, called bobs..."
- "My handbag is only 6mos old & the straps are falling apart. I've tried to contact customer & can't get through. That should be a red flag to everyone. Not..."