I bought a mom ring and gave it to her for mother's day.The ring changed from gold to gray in a month.
My mom called ICE.com to speak with customer service rep and they basically said that she could not return the ring. My mom returned it anyway. ICE.com sent the ring to me and clearly the ring was ruin. The ring looked like it was 100years old and not 1month old.
It is completely black. Ice.com sent a letter that we there was not anything they can do because she used a cleaning product to clean the ring. The amount of corrosion was unacceptable. Really poor quality when you can't clean your ring.
It was a complete waste of money and quite embrassing to give my mom a gift and truly showed how poor quality it was. I felt they could have done something to make a returning customer happy.
I guess not.Lu
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Nonchalant customer service
- Poor quality product
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Luxury / Jewelry
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "After reading the reviews I was very hesitant to buy. I took my chances and ordered 3 different lockets, charms and plates for Mother's Day gifts. I didn't receiver my..."
- "I ordered a high tech Swiss diamond ceramic watch, only to have the battery die a few month later, I took it to my jeweler and was told this was..."
- "Are you SERIOUS? THIS IS WHAT YOU SEND ME BACK? I HAVE ALREADY SPENT $37 INSURING THE LAST RETURN, I WANT TO TALK TO A SUPERVISOR, TODAY! I..."
- "When I ordered my hot tub cover it took several weeks for me to get it. When I received it was the wrong size and poor quality. The..."
- "Today I decided to treat my children to a treat for doing well in school today, We get to the Steak n Shake in Hampton, Va on Mercury blvd...."
- "I didn't and still don't understand how was I and still losing hair. I thought this product would make my hair shinny and soft but instead I lost my valume...."
- "This website market's as an Australian website but it's managed by Systematic Trade Ltd in the U.K. No contact information or clear disclosure. They have 4 consistent "winners' who I..."
- "I been smoking your brand for years and I'm seriously thinking about changing brands due to the poor quality I am now getting. Your cigarettes are now much less packed..."
- "It so sad to see all these negative reviews . I received my Snap On Smile (SOS) in February of 2012 and its the best 1600 dollar investment i made..."