Icc Line - ICCline Inmate Communication Centre team is FRAUD! Dont trust them!
ICCLine and their team is fraud!!!!
So I designed the website for ICCLine and was part of their project on zoho projects where the company is registered under username as infiniumlink (id - hrod, sbuda etc.).I had earlier worked for them and had received timely payment without hassle.
This time too even after faltering at first round of website design, I obliged to give another shot for new design as I was not happy at my own design. They agreed and second revision came out to be as they expected. I designed many pages for them and sent PSD (photoshop) trusting them on their past work relationship. When I raised the bill, they threw me out of the project without letting me know and when I asked them, they promised me that I will be taken back into project and will be also paid of $340.
I have been sending them emails to Hector Rodrugues, Gabriel Mata and their support team since June for my payment but they dont even bother to respond. I need my payment of $340. I have been asking them if they dont want to pay me, it will be okay but will better if they themself tell me that they dont want to pay me. But as usual I never got any response despite sending several emails.
Their website support number is 866-712-9744 and direct inmate number is 315-215-1750.Other than this and email id I dont have any other numbers to get in touch with them as we worked on trust base which has now been breached.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Unprofessional behaviour
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Preferred solution:
- full payment
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I was sitting at my desk and doing my monthly bills and I noticed a bill from Sirius Radio was due on the 15th well I due my bills on..."
- "I have never complained about the 4G service that I have been getting from Ooredoo Kuwait, until about the second half of 2015. Before the mass roll-out of Ooredoo's more..."
- "MagicJack (MJ) works well for many people. However, if you introduce something as simple as a â€˜routerâ€™, then, MJ may have a hard time, as I have had. When..."
- "I purchased gift hamper on 30th for delivery on 3rd April in Germany vide order no. IGP812207. It was delivered on 4th. But am shocked to know all the..."
- "I ordered in August, and since I live in India (the shipping chargers were an additional 40-50 dollars besides the actual price) I had a friend buy it for me..."
- "Hi I am an NRI and was delighted to see the newly opened store at Palladium, Mumbai,India.On the 1st day of launch itself I bought a gold bag for RS 34,000..."
- "Avoid this "storage bed" which lacks storage - Junk! This was one of the most disappointing furniture purchases we ever made. From the pictures and the descriptions, we expected a..."
- "Order 32 chairs, 12 of them either have scratch or nails through the back to the front. They never sent me any tracking numbers or delivery date even I called..."
- "Ordered over $100 worth of items on 11/27. Emailed them 3 times now at various email addresses to no avail. Nothing comes back undeliverable so the emails are valid. I..."