Shanna Swan is complete FRAUD.She does not care at all about the effects that Phthalates and Endocrine Disruptors have on children.

The scammer Shanna Swan only cares about getting free trips to Europe to speak about Phthalates. Shanna is a disgrace to the entire medical field. I sent Shanna 2 separate emails pertaining to harmful endocrine disruptors and she ignored both emails. I then called her on the phone and she rudely said she was too busy to talk.

I asked her for 30 seconds of her time and she rudely refused to hear what I had to say. That proves 100% that Shanna is a pathetic scammer. Shanna does NOT care about children. Mount Sinai School of Medicine should fire this lowlife Shanna Swan.

There are a lot of endocrine disruptors that are harming children, but Shanna does NOT care at all.

Shanna only wants free trips around Europe for her own selfish purposes.Shanna Swan is a low life SCAMMER.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Other issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Icahn School Of Medicine At Mount Sinai?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Stratford Career Institute - HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA Stratford Career Institute "I RECENTLY WAS DROPED FROM MY LOCAL COMMUNITY COLLEGE DUE THAT MY HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA WAS NOT RECONIZED AND IT WAS NOT VALID, IAM VERY UPSET WITH STRATFORD CAREER INSTITUTE..." Read more COSS and STEI - STEI and COSS Fraud Singapore COSS and STEI "I would like to complain the fraud institution STEi and COSS. STEi in a Singapore college which is providing 3 months studies and 6 months internship. The Principal marketing agent..." Read more Philip Merrill College Of Journalism - Bad Journalism School that Deceives all Undergraduate Broadcast Journalism Students and Minorities of an Opportunity Philip Merrill College Of Journalism " I am writing to you today as I wish to provide a formal complaint about the undergraduate broadcast journalism program at the University of Maryland‘s Philip Merrill College of..." Read more The Coaching Institute - Criminal Minds at TCI The Coaching Institute "Do yourself a huge favour and walk away from TCI..a friend spent over $50K on their so called education and they could not give her the "diploma" she had signed..." Read more Party City - Awful customer service and cheap products Party City "Be careful when shopping at #PartyCity. They do not accept returns without a receipt or even offer store credit for unopened products. In addition, I purchased an overpriced jumbo ice..." Read more Planters - Failed Package Planters "I am a packaging engineer and purchased the " Nut & Chocolate Trail mix" in Kansas City airport. I passed by a different product because I wanted a zipper bag..." Read more Lumber Liquidators - Morning Star Strand Bamboo splitting and cupping Lumber Liquidators "Purchased Morning Star solid wood Bamboo flooring for a house in Lake Arrowhead, Ca. It was installed in January 2016. Livingroom, two bedrooms, halls and family room. Now, in June,..." Read more Camping World - CTF 325RL Coleman Fifth Camping World "We are having a major problem with our 2012 CTF 325RL Coleman Fifth wheel that we bought new. We took it to a local repair shop which explained something I..." Read more