Ibiza Villas Vip Ltd - My money was stolen and my villa was never booked

1 of 2 Ibiza Villas Vip Ltd reviews

I can confirm I'm a victim of his too. I found my villa on HomeAway in August 2013. After speaking with Shaun on the phone and emails for around a month I made the 50% deposit transfer of £1650 (1950euro) into a La Caixa Bank account under the name of Andrea de Souza Reis as requested by Shaun. I was then sent a booking confirmation and T&C's and didn't suspect a thing, he said the balance had to be paid 4 weeks before travel and as far as I was concerned my holiday was booked!

I've just found out my villa booking for June 2014 hasn't been made at all. I was able to find the real owner of the property on OwnersDirect and when I called him he confirmed Shaun is "bad news" and that he ended their partnership in 2013. Shaun had not booked by dates with the owner. Shaun has no access to the villa I booked but has continued to take bookings and deposits from holidaymakers regardless. He is still advertising this particular villa on 3 different letting sites will continue to steal peoples money until the authorities catch up with him. Luckily the owner of the villa is helpful and keen to catch Shaun too so we’re currently speaking with the Ibiza police and I’ll be reporting this to the UK police too. I’ve found two addresses for him in the UK and I also have friends in Ibiza looking for him, he won’t be able to hide for much longer if enough people keep reporting him.

The UK addresses are below, his home address is also listed on www.192.com if you search for Shaun Anthony Wilson.

Company address: YACHT CHARTERS (IBIZA) LIMITED

C/O DNA BUSINESS CONSULTANTS LTD, 5A HIGH STREET, BROMSGROVE, WORCESTERSHIRE, ENGLAND, B61 8AJ 01527 573860

Company address: IBIZA VILLAS VIP LIMITED

DNA BUSINESS CONSULTANTS LTD 10 COWLEYS WAY, HIGH ST, PERSHORE, WORCS, UNITED KINGDOM, WR19 1EY 01527 573860

If your holiday booking has Shaun, Barrie, Andrea or Ibiza Villas VIP written anywhere on it be warned YOU’VE BEEN ROBBED!

If anyone wants my cooperation just let me know!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1 of 2 Ibiza Villas Vip Ltd reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Sep 03, 2015 #1029318

We have paid a deposit for a weeks stay in Vista Jesus, arriving in 10 Days. so far the story is similar to what you have reports. What do you recommend we do?

0 0 Reply
Louise78

Jun 14, 2014 #827489

Please can you contact me by email lhodson78@aol.com

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Ibiza Villas Vip Ltd.
Filing a new complaint about
×