Essex, Maryland

I purchased 3 bundles and a lace frontal from IWEAR Glam.The hair is a hot mess!!

The bundles are extremely thin. I ordered 18, 20, and 22 inches and the frontal is 18 inches. The bundles has split ends and were extremely dry. The bundles look like someone wore them and wrapped them back up.

I received a stained frontal as if someone attempted to bleach it. They do not offer refunds and only offer exchanges if they "feel like it". Their contact tab on their website doesn't even work. I contacted Paypal to dispute their transaction.

I will never order hair from there again. There is a youtuber names MalibuDollFace and he says IWear Glam is such a good hair company . That's why I ordered it but I was clearly fooled.

I wear Glam only sells good hair to IG models and youtubers!DONOT BUY FROM HAIR FROM THEM!!!

Review about: I Wear Glam Brazilian Body Wave Hair And Frontal.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with I Wear Glam?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

It Works - Can't escape! It Works "I signed up for It!Works, got the protein powder and ridiculously priced blender bottle, and when I went to cancel my "autoshipment", it said I couldn't, because I hadn't completed..." Read more Enagic USA - Enagic Kangen - An Evil Pyramid Scheme Miracule Cure Product/Company Enagic Usa "Without a doubt, MLM/Pyramid Scheme companies have been fleecing victims for decades and Kangen/Enagic is no exception; destroying families and tearing apart friends and communities. Most of these products..." Read more I Wear Glam Hair Extension Review from Detroit, Michigan I Wear Glam "I've been wearing I wear glam hair since 2014 in curly, body wave, and straight textures and it's great hair for a great price. It has withstood multiple colorings, bleachings,..." Read more Hair Club - Review about Wig from Cheshire, Connecticut Hair Club "Waste of time and money DO NOT GO TO FARMINGTON CONNECTICUT HAIR CLUB THEY LIE LIE LIE AND ALL IT IS IS WIGS AND THE HAIR QUALITY IS NOT GOOD..." Read more Amtrak - Horrible customer service and dangerous employee behavior Amtrak "In an attempt to go on what started as a simple family trip from Chicago to St Louis round trip , I was treated horribly and had a nightmare of..." Read more DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY ON ROCA LABS & DON KARL JURAVIN Roca Labs "Roca labs and it's owner continue to spew out craziness and are still selling BOGUS weight loss products that have been proven by the government and Juravin's own admission; not..." Read more Agape Diamonds - My jeweler Thought is was a real diamond! So happy!!! Agape Diamonds "Could not be any happier with my purchase from Agape Diamonds! I purchased the ring I took the ring to my local for cleaning a few months later. He said..." Read more Regency Furniture - Damage furniture that they dont take the blame Regency Furniture "I waited 1month for all my furniture which i bought dining set, sofa or living room chair with ottoman, bedframe and side table. The driver was so nice and looks..." Read more