Beware of this place..My partner and I went in to purchase a $99 coffee table that retailed for $299.This was supposed to be a "Floor model" sale.
Meaning that the merchandise would be available for immediate purchase. The ad was clearly placed on the coffee table when we went in. We loved it and asked the salesman if we could buy it now. We were told that the one we were looking at was for sale at $299 and if we wanted the $99 one, he would have to order it but the one we would purchase would be of lesser quality.
When we asked him to explain why we could not have the high quality one of $299 for the advertised price of $99 he said,"This one is a Cadillac. For $99 you will receive a Chevy!" We spoke to the manager and she said the same thing and became hostile with us when we told her they were false advertising. We told her how displeased we were and instead of making a sale and honoring the advertised price, she told us to make calls or do whatever we wanted but we could not have the coffee table we wanted for $99. We left without buy a thing..We will NEVER shop here again.
This is clearly a terrible case of "bait and switch".They are very dishonest and cannot be trusted to honor ad prices!!!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Coffee Table
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "Service tech agrees with customer that table is damaged and also is Manchester loveseat and lamp. The only reason Havertys accepted returning the lamp is because the victim called Pacific..."
- "These people delivered (2) new leather couches 1-1/2 months late in July, 2008. Tore a hole in (1) couch when bringing in to the room. Since then, they have moved..."
- "This is the worst place that may have to buy furniture ,horrible experience see pictures..."
- "Yesterday, I ate at the Steak N' Shake in Garfield Heights, Ohio. After seeing the advertising of the New Cheddar Cheesy Double Steakburger, I could not wait to try..."
- "On Oct. 29, I ate at Bob Evans St. Clairsville. The plate had old dried up food on it and the turkey had a little bitter taste to it. I..."
- "There are a million fake profiles, and singlesnet is totally dominated by women and men from ghana pretending to be women. It had to be the biggest legal rip-off besides..."
- "With fashion, food, architecture JESSE KEYES with KAROLINZ ZMARLAK, 1 7th AVENUE SOUTH and LA ESQUINA, are all superb businesses. So happy to be partners with them. We have been..."
- "This driver was sitting in traffic blocking the road for 20 minutes talking on his cell phone. I stopped because i use this company and thought the truck was disabled..."
- "...We paid $3,000 for an extended warranty so we wouldn't have to deal with any repairs. WELL, neither Keystone or Holiday World of Dallas will come to the RV park..."