I Love Ecigs Phone Numbers and Emails

+1 (973) 799 0901
Edit Business Info

About

I Love Ecigs Return Policy
Offer can be combined with member discount. This warranty entitles the Purchaser to a replacement within 30 days of purchase, where such item proves to be defective (subject to warranty conditions). The User's receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. I Love Ecigs reserves the right to deny any return or exchange. Once I Love Ecigs's' Customer Service Department has received the item The Client of I Love Ecigs have returned, www.iloveecigs.com will send The User a confirmation email indicating Company's receipt of same, and I Love Ecigs's' email to The Client will include an estimated time of delivery of The User's replacement I Love Ecigs item. If The Client of I Love Ecigs have any questions about Company's Warranty, Return & Exchange policy, The company will do I Love Ecigs's' best to answer them. ILoveEcigs.com is an authorized distributor of Logic Premium Electronic Cigarettes. Visa, Mastercard, Discover and Amex. Visit I Love Ecigs's' Logic e-cigs coupon page for ongoing deals and flash sales.
To read more: https://www.iloveecigs.com/warranty
I Love Ecigs Delivery Policy
To read more: https://www.iloveecigs.com/shipping_returns
I Love Ecigs Warranty
To read more: https://www.iloveecigs.com/warranty
I Love Ecigs Privacy Policy
Offer can be combined with member discount. The Company take The User's privacy seriously, and Website want The Customer to be familiar with how I Love Ecigs collect, use, share and protect The Client's information. This notice describes Company's privacy policy. For example, The Company collect information from The Customer when The Client place an order, create an account, call Website with a question, write a review, or use any of Company's services. Demographic and lifestyle information, such as age, gender and product preferences. I Love Ecigs may also receive information about The User of company services from other sources, including third parties that help Website update, expand and analyze Company's records and identify new customers. I Love Ecigs also may share personal information with those providers. Company's website offers publicly accessible blogs or community forums. The Customer should be aware that any information The User of Website provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them.
To read more: https://www.iloveecigs.com/privacy
I Love Ecigs reviews and complaints
Edit Description
Do you have something to say about I Love Ecigs? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup