79 views
Verified Reviewer

Never heard of this company until I saw the transformer standing outside! The worker let me and my kids stand in line in the cold before we got to the front he then decided to tell us we had to purchase a ticket before we could get a picture!

We get in line and people who were in front of us and behind us were taking their picture after we were told we couldnt. I asked why we needed a ticket and they didnt the guy ignored me so I had to ask again. He said they had tickets which was a LIE. I left a comment on Facebook it was deleted, I messaged them directly it was read and never responded too!

I emailed the company and of course they backed their employees! Not even an apology! It was the most disgusting thing Ive ever seen!

No apologies no reasoning or even trying to make it right! My son is autistic and I explained that and still they backed their employees!

Preferred solution: Apology.

I Heart Cookies Pros: Bumblebee.

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

I Heart Cookies Reviews