I Expatriate Phone Numbers and Emails

• +9 714 368 0808
  • +9 714 442 5021
  • +97 156 690 2471
  • +9 714 421 3490
More phone numbers and emails Less phone numbers and emails

I Expatriate Contact Information

I Expatriate Website:

I Expatriate Help Center:

Corporate Office Address:

Level 14 Boulevard Plaza Tower 1 Emmar Boulevard Downtown Dubai P.O. Box 334155
Dubai, UAE

Other Info (opening hours):

Our offices are open 9am – 5.30pm Sunday–Thursday.

Edit Business Info

About

I Expatriate FAQ
And that includes assisting The Customer to create the best ad possible to attract the best candidates, posting the ad to Company's global network, and the personal attention of a dedicated researcher to find passive applicants by email and on LinkedIn for example. The charge is per vacancy. If The User of Website have several vacancies The Customer still only pay the single flat fee. All the candidates www.i-expatriate.com send The User are The Customer The company has done Company's work and don't think it's fair to charge The Client any more money. Many of Company's clients will multi hire, or look to build up their own database of candidates that they can go back to a later date. Traditional recruitment agencies spend a lot of The Customer's time and money competing with other agencies to fill vacancies and typically only win 1 in 8 of the positions on their books. They have significant staffing and office overheads to cover.
To read more: https://www.i-expatriate.com/FAQ
Summary

I-expatriate is an online recruitment agency. The company helps its clients to quickly find highly-qualified personnel. I-expatriate has a large network of partner sites and job boards. The company collaborates with job boards from the United States, Asia, Middle East and United Kingdom. I-expatriate gives an opportunity of having online interviews with potential candidates. The list of I-expatriate’s clients includes Always Property, ASBIS, SLOANES, GlobalEye, Al Tayer, BetterHomes and many more.

I Expatriate reviews and complaints

Lyon Research
3 reviews
Razorback Camper Sales
2 reviews
Do you have something to say about I Expatriate? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup