Miami Beach, Florida

We loved the experience I AM A STAR gave us.My son always wanted to be on camera with his favorite stars from the TV shows and that is exactly what he did with the Project's Celebrities.

We did not have to go to Los Angeles, since they filmed on location in Miami.

The filming process was exciting,my husband and I were allowed to watch the filming and meet the Celebrities as well.

They had a huge after party they invited us to with champagne and fine wines to celebrate the start of the Program, they had cakes and sodas for the kids.The Celebs brought pizzas for the kids at the end of the filming as well, which was great since I didn't have to cook after long day of filming.

Review about: I Am A Star Project Miami Agents.

I liked: Filming, Celebrities.

5.0
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Good customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with I Am A Star Project?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Kixeye - War Commander Scam-mass player bans Kixeye "I am one of the many players banned in the recent wave of bans by Kixeye in War Commander. The bans seem to be targeting mainly high level accounts. Why..." Read more I AM A STAR PROJECT WAS FUN, BUT NEEDED MORE ASSISTANTS FOR CELEBRITIES I Am A Star Project "I AM A STAR PROJECT delivered exactly what our expectations were. My daughter ended up working with different Stars from Disney and Nickelodeon Shows, in Miami they had Andrew Gray..." Read more SPS REVIEW FORUM New Video? End of Hope SPS? Sps Review Forum "According to this new video with proven facts it might be the end of Hope for good. be taken to end SPS and jail hope https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBwSYouWk3s . Once federal law enforcement see..." Read more Dq Image And Prep Studio Chicago - Derrick Lee Team DQ Pageant Prep and Image Consulting / Miss Illinois United States Director Scams Contestants - Contestants/Families/Directors Beware Dq Image And Prep Studio Chicago "The Miss United States pageant held March 26, 2015 - March 29, 2015 at the Copernicus Center Illinois was directed by Derrick Lee of Team DQ Pageant Prep and Image..." Read more Green Motion - Never Rent a Car from Greenmotion Green Motion "Two scratches on the car cost 621 euro to repair (see attached pictures). Which is an outrageous amount of money in Poland where I rented the car. I am pretty..." Read more Family Dollar - Employees are great corporate not so far Family Dollar " The employees at my Family Dollar are great it's some of the corporate people that are not so great I purchased an iPhone 5 liquid case about a year/a..." Read more Protuninglab - Faulty product, but customer liable for restocking/return fees Protuninglab "HID-02-AZ-B306-PBC-RFV-4D-A HID Xenon + 05-08 BMW E90 3 Series CCFL Angel Eye Projector Headlights - Black I purchased the above item and paid the additional money for the warning cancelers. Once..." Read more Swimsuits For All - Buyer beware!! Longitude swimsuits not extra long at all!! Swimsuits For All "This year Longitude swimsuits are not "for long torsos" as their website states. I have ordered from Longitude swimsuits from Swimsuits for All for several years and the sizing has..." Read more