Miami Beach, Florida

We loved the experience I AM A STAR gave us.My son always wanted to be on camera with his favorite stars from the TV shows and that is exactly what he did with the Project's Celebrities.

We did not have to go to Los Angeles, since they filmed on location in Miami.

The filming process was exciting,my husband and I were allowed to watch the filming and meet the Celebrities as well.

They had a huge after party they invited us to with champagne and fine wines to celebrate the start of the Program, they had cakes and sodas for the kids.The Celebs brought pizzas for the kids at the end of the filming as well, which was great since I didn't have to cook after long day of filming.

Review about: I Am A Star Project Miami Agents.

I liked: Filming, Celebrities.

5.0
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Good customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with I Am A Star Project?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Dreams Galore 2 Your Door - HORRIBLE PRINCESS..SAVE YOUR MONEY AND BOOK SOME WHERE ELSE Dreams Galore 2 Your Door "Not what I wanted at all, very unorganized is what I can say about the princess. I paid $220.00 for $60.00 worth of work ! Not pleased very disappointed will..." Read more Cooking Club Of America - Where did it go? Cooking Club Of America "I loved my monthly magazine and the products I purchased from them and when you pay for a lifetime membership, you expect to continue getting what you paid in advance...." Read more Regal Cinemas: Profit over Professionalism Regal Cinemas "Is this the kind of treatment Regal instills in Managers for loyal, local, long time customers that bring a technical problem to their attention?..." Read more I AM A STAR PROJECT NOT A SCAM!!! I Am A Star Project "I AM A STAR Project was amazing. Real Celebrities working with the kids. It does not get better then this. What my husband and I loved about the Project is..." Read more Skechers, Ahh my love of the shoes  Ahh at their *** poor customer service. Skechers "Aprx 2 months ago I was treated horribly @ Sketchers by their employees. I have purchased over 10 pairs this year alone. Mistaken case of me being someone else. I..." Read more Ewigsna - Wrong size received and horrible quality "human" hair. Ewigsna "I received a size medium and I ordered a size large. I contacted the seller about the problem with no suggestion that they would make it right. The seller says..." Read more Rude Jewel Osco Employees Jewel Osco "I was publicly humiliated by the cashier and bag lady at my local jewel june 24, 2017. I have attached video I captured with my iphone of the detailed incident...." Read more Ingo Money - Fees are all they are  after...the truth read Ingo Money "I have long time standing clients. And they Ingo will charge exorbitant fees for a "Mobile Check Load" They Ingo are opportunists with predatory standards to essentially fleece you upfront...and..." Read more