Hyundai - Premature failure of my Genesis tires with no proper action from local car dealer
Dear Sir, I am Mr Mustafa, from Saudi Arabia. , owner of Genesis 2014 model with Reg Number KMHGN41E5FU00 with milage of 10,000Km. I Would like to let you know about my bad experience with my Genesis 2014 model which I bought on last June from Al-Majdouie Motor. Here are the issues I faced after only in the very first months of the car :-
1) I have experienced premature damage with one of the tires. It is unfortunately to let you know that I was not the only owner that has similar scary experience. Based on my reading in the Internet about my case, I realized that all of my car's tires have to be replaced due to the new Genesis car accident statistics caused by the premature failure of tires.
2) When I took my car to Al-Majdouie Motor at AlHassa on October 30, 2014, I was shocked by the poor service provided by the car dealer. After long procedures, the decision was made to take my car to Dammam Branch for further investigation.
3) unfortunately, the Dammam Branch decided to only replace two tires ignoring the dangers of driving the car with high potential of getting involved in similar car accidents that other Genesis owner are experiencing due to tires premature failures.
4) So far, my car is still in the dealer shop for the past 9 days and expected to last longer with no permanent solution.
On the above mentioned basis, I seek your immediate corrective action to replace all the tires with new ones in order to avoid any further implications and difficulties that I am encountering with me new Genesis.
Mobile number 00966505925916
More Review Details
What I liked
- Car is nice and sport
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- 2014 Hyundai Genesis
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›