Verified Reviewer

This organization is best described as a clown show full of world-class clowns. They waited over a month after calling me and not connecting with me to call me back about signing an odometer statement.

This is two months after buying out my lease. So after speaking to me over a month after originally calling, they sent me a digital, electronic-signature odometer statement, which I signed. Several days later they called me again asking for the odometer statement, which I had just signed and submitted with an email receipt. I re-signed and resubmitted the odometer statement again.

During this call I requested the title be mailed to my new mailing address. Three days later they mailed it to my old address. I only know this because they sent me another email asking for me to sign an odometer statement. I called them.

The ineffectual clowns on the other end of the line could do nothing but say they were mailing the title to the address they had on file. They acknowledged that I had changed my address. But the customer service department does not communicate with the title department (and apparently their systems are also somehow unconnected) so that's why they sent it to my old address. Upon speaking to a manager, I got the same scripted excuse that they can do nothing about the fact they sent it to my old address after I requested they do not.

Worthless.

This organization is worthless. I should have had my title a month ago.

User's recommendation: Finance through your own bank.

Preferred solution: Get my title to me ASAP. Not after it is sent back to you..

Location: Carlisle, Pennsylvania