Miami, Florida

I had the pleasure of working with Lauren, one of the officers on the staff and let me tell you what a gem she was! I did some shopping to find a VA Loan. SHe and Hypotec immediately gave me the better offer than the other lenders. The other lenders were willing to negotiate after I told them about Lauren's offer, but they never would have matched it.

Once I decided to go with them she was completely on the"Ball". The process was tedious, but I was keep informed and my questions were answered in a timely manner. Thank you for the patience and all the help.

Catalina Witt

Review about: Positive Experience.

4.6
Interest Rate
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Good quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Hypotec?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Nationstar Mortgage - I have been a Nationstar client for several years, why are they asking for my SS# ? Nationstar Mortgage "I have been a Nationstar Mortgage client for several years. I went online to make my mortgage payment today, as I have done for the past few years, and they..." Read more Onemain Financial - 'MOM' Onemain Financial "Having aFinancial problem,,,Like many,,,mine was a little different,,,Having to work til I was 69.in order to get my full retirement ..from the Railroad,,,combined with,,I making a must decision,,,but not wanting..." Read more Lending Club - Review about Money Investment from Atlanta, Georgia Lending Club "Scam artists. They write there own fake reviews. You will loose your *** with these *** artists. Then the little money you have left they will fine the *** out..." Read more Hawk Eye Management - Fraud! Don't use Hawkeye Management/Lencred to finance your business! Hawk Eye Management "I was recently approached by Hawkeye Management for business loans. Once we reached the application stage, it changed into LenCred. It seems the two are the same company. One representative..." Read more Kondaur Capital - Working with foreclosures isn't easy. Kondaur Capital "Kondaur has been a long time client of mine and out of many servicers I've worked with, they have usually been the most professional. They handle all of the expenses..." Read more Regency Furniture - Damage furniture that they dont take the blame Regency Furniture "I waited 1month for all my furniture which i bought dining set, sofa or living room chair with ottoman, bedframe and side table. The driver was so nice and looks..." Read more Dubli - You can complian while i make money $$$ Dubli "for all the people who are complaining. Here is proof. I bought VIP and within the last 2 months have been able to get my 99$ back as well as..." Read more Brooks Brothers - Very poor quality of shoes lost the colour of the skin after used for one time. Brooks Brothers "I am a regular costumer for BB, I went to BB yas mall in abudhabi, I bought a shoes for 750 AED which is 203 $, after using the shoes..." Read more