Miami, Florida

I had the pleasure of working with Lauren, one of the officers on the staff and let me tell you what a gem she was! I did some shopping to find a VA Loan. SHe and Hypotec immediately gave me the better offer than the other lenders. The other lenders were willing to negotiate after I told them about Lauren's offer, but they never would have matched it.

Once I decided to go with them she was completely on the"Ball". The process was tedious, but I was keep informed and my questions were answered in a timely manner. Thank you for the patience and all the help.

Catalina Witt

Review about: Positive Experience.

4.6
Interest Rate
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Good quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Hypotec?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Lending Club - Slow confusing process with absolutely no communication Lending Club "I am currently around two weeks since our application. We decided to give Lending Club a try, pre-qualified for a loan, submitted all requested documentation immediately upon request. After a..." Read more Sheffield Financial - SHEFFIELD'S PAYMENT SCAM?? LATE WHEN YOU'RE NOT Sheffield Financial "First let me say my credit score is over 800. I purchased my first house 2 months ago and began paying my bills through an online bill payer for convenience..." Read more NACA is the BEST mortgage product in the industry by FAR! Naca "I reviewed on here last year after I closed(March 2015)... but I feel this organization is easily worth writing another review for. First I will start with the numbers of..." Read more Lending Club - FICO 780, $215k a year income - denied Lending Club "Much like the other reviews here, they put me through the ringer. Forms, tax returns, bank statements, W-2's, etc. One step at a time. So first fill out forms. 3..." Read more Onetravel - Terrible Service Onetravel "We requested a cancellation of one of our tickets in April. Because it was not cancelled within 24 hours, we would only receive about $200 from the refund for a..." Read more Gazelle - Sent the wrong phone, then can't exchange Gazelle "I ordered a Verizon Iphone 6s plus. They sent me a GSM unlocked phone that will not work on verizon. We used the affirm payment plan to check out. So......" Read more Tyson Foods - FLYING BIRDS Tyson Foods "To whom it may concern-Tyson Chicken. I Recently purchased a 14 piece pack of chicken wings from Walmart and decovered to my shock that when I open the pack to..." Read more Dhgate - HOT *** MESS Dhgate "I purchased a prom dress for my daughter and when I received it, it was nothing like what they posted on their website. The make and material was totally different...." Read more