Hyla - Review in Appliances and Electronics category from Elyria, Ohio

29 of 95 Hyla reviews

First of all I would like to say. THANK GOD FOR THE HYLA! My mife is breathing because of your product and has not been back in the hospital since we purchased it I am so sorry that people write unethical reviews about your product on here it saddens me that they can't simply call and get help like I can I have no problem calling the corporate office in Florida or any of my local offices I think that people simply can't afford the payment at times and then they get mad at the product I have no problem paying cash but I see that most people on here are complaining about the financing if you have an issue please contact hyla directly they will shoot you in the right direction.

I would recommend your product to anyone and everybody there is nothing negative

Thanks everyone for reading this!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 6 Yes 6 5 No 5
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
29 of 95 Hyla reviews

Dec 12, 2016 #1253903

This review is what you call a "false positive". This person is not a real customer, they are a Hyla distributor writing a fake review in a pitiful effort to offset the 100+ negative reviews at this site.
People, don't fall for the "you won a free carpet cleaning/giftcard/trip, etc. It is just a shady tactic to get in your home and give you a high pressure sales pitch. You shouldn't be letting strangers in your home anyway! And this $3700 vacuum? You can buy one for less than a grand from a vacuum shop. When you pay $3700, you aren't paying for the vacuum, which I understand costs the distributor about $250, you are paying for several layers of commission for the people selling it. Several people will make fat commissions when you buy one.I don't know about anyone else, but I am NOT interested in paying commissions to a bunch of salespeople!

0 0 Reply

Aug 30, 2016 #1205913 Stow, Ohio, United States

I second your post. Only had ours for 4 months and love it!

0 2 Reply

Aug 31, 2016 #1206059

What's the status on your G.E.D?

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Hyla.
Filing a new complaint about
×