Hydroderm - I ordered this product on line, money was taken out of my account without my permission

267 of 391 Hydroderm reviews

I was on line and i saw this particular product wanted to try it.I was led to believe ,that it was free trial.

I actually quite surprised to recieve it pretty much the next day. A few days after that, I checked my credit card account balance, I saw that my credit card was overdrawn $238, not mention, all the extra charges...my bank contacted me not long after, and I am required to pay the amount I have mentioned above. I can't afford this. This is not the way I wanted the year to begin.

I'm really hopeing to retrieve these funds, but I won't hold my breath!!!Thank you ...

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 7 Yes 7 0 No 0
Had the same issue 7 Yes 7
267 of 391 Hydroderm reviews

May 21, 2015 #987234

If it was truly a free trial then your credit card info would not have been asked for. You can hope for a class action suit. Or start one yourself. That's all you can do. Just learn from your mistake k. *** happens. Sorry you have to pay that money but it is what it is.

2 0 Reply
Scam hater

Apr 04, 2015 #967976 Auckland, Auckland, New Zealand

These scammers advertise FREE samples......you pay postage on your credit card ..then the EVIL THIEVING LOW LIVES.....charge you $100s of dollars...you can't get it back as they have debited your card...you gave in good faith........Curse them to ***!

4 0 Reply
Noneyer1

Jan 02, 2015 #924620 Portland, Oregon, United States

Soooooooo, you gave them your DEBIT card # online for what reason? Also, you shouldn't be buying all that booze and face cream if you only have like $2 in your bank account, you can not afford it.

0 3 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.