Panaji, Goa
Featured on Facebook Not resolved

We have stayed in many countries with marriott,hyatt,hiltons and even much lower budget hotels,but omg this one tops the list for the worst ones.On the first day we just wanted to have decent food as we had missed lunch due to the flight timings.But we had to wait till 7pm to order hot room food.

And lol what we get is stale smelling rice instead of basmati and chewy prawns.

We had to have food delivered from outside to even have proper food.

And the room has safety hazards.The heavy lock of the bathroom door slid out and fell on my leg and injured me. I couldn't walk and we had to stay in the room all day, and what's the value of our day to the staff? All that the manager (Ms.

Shewta) had to offer was a sympathy and a smile. We are thinking of extending the stay because we missed a day and all she said was we can just give you a late checkout.

She didn't make any attempts to give us a discount.That's the value of our health and our day.

Review about: Hyatt Place Goa Candolim.

1.3
Quality of Food
Facilities and Services
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Hyatt?

Comments

Moline, Illinois, United States #1091631

Considering how filthy those tonsils are, it's obvious you have low standards... This "review" reeks of that desperation for "compensation" (freebies)....*Yawns

Your toenails look like a safety hazard.

You should've sued they but girlfriend.

That's ridiculous I use to work for The Hilton Hotel as a Supervisor and was always told to go out of your way for our Guest because its very important to demonstrate Excellent Customer Service at every business because those are the people who help make this business successful what's the motto for every business "The customers are always right" Hotels should always make sure their guest are satisfied when the arrive while their there and when they depart.Most Hotels offer a discount, complimentary continental breakfast or will step outside of themselves and ask you what could they do to make it right?

What I hate about these businesses is everyone wants to give you that Overrated, insincere apologies OMG I am so tired of hearing those fake apologies do something about the issue/problem I've incurred then apologize and maybe just maybe I might find it heartfelt.Smdh the Shenanigans!