Lawrenceville, Georgia

DO NOT USE THIS TOWING COMPANY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The guy driving the two truck tried to rob me or he said he was going to "leave me on the side of the road" AFTER he locked my car onto the truck!!!

Afterwards, the owner of the company said he wouldn't let me car off of the truck until I paid him 570$ CASH!!!!!!!!!

THEN- the tow truck broke down on the side of the road and the guy tried holding me captive! I finally escaped and ran Into the highway to get help! Then went back to get my car with officials!

Then- the owner of the company showed up- 4 hours later- to fix his broken down tow truck- all the while we wee standing on the side of the highway!!!!!!

Then- the owner of the company wouldnt give us a discount of the rate of $570!!!! All for towing it 30 miles into the city! That's all he had to do!!!!!!!!

This company is shady, harmful, and absolutely bogus!!!!!!!! Stay away from them!!!!!!!!!!!!

Review about: Hutcherson Towing And Recovery.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Hutcherson Towing And Recovery?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.