Roanoke, Virginia

Hurricane Wind Power is situated in the star city of the south Roanoke Virginia.Sea tempest Wind Power was set up in 2009 to with the mission of doing one thing: constructing the best twist turbine on the planet right here in the United States.

Set up for the do it your vender to make the objective of renewable vitality and supportability feasible for the normal individual. We construct the best generators available with new and advancing innovations.

It is our goal to provide our customer with realistic expectations, honest information and to be the vendor of choice on your next install.We provide top tier service, pricing and support.

Review about: Hurricane Wind Generator Kit.

5.0
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Good customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Hurricane Wind Power?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Zerowater - Research, Research, Research Zerowater "I can't emphasize enough taking due diligence in researching before investing in the ongoing costs associated with these products. Case-in-point; my house contains two whole house filters 10microns & 5microns..." Read more Missouri Wind And Solar - Bad review's done buy people paid by Thermodyne systems Missouri Wind And Solar "We purchased a Missouri Freedom General 2- 48/96V 2000W turbine,Coleman 440 HVA charge controller,10,000W Aims inverter/charger,48V Diversion dump load resistor(4resistor dump),3phase break switch,100A fuse and holder and all the goodies..." Read more House Of Energy Is Bad Energy!  Do Not Do Business With Them! House Of Energy "Back on Wednesday, October 14, 2015, I paid $40.37 cents in U.S. Dollars to buy a Necklace With A Very Special Stone To Bring Out Positive Energy and boy What..." Read more Zerowater - RIPPED ME OFF & WONT FIX IT -DO NOT BUY SPREAD THE WORD Zerowater "DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY. This is my nephews FB as i do not have my own however i am in my 50s and Purchased..." Read more Wyndham Hotels And Resorts - Knights Inn is a dump Wyndham Hotels And Resorts "We checked in 5/19/2017 at 11pm at the 3223 Lincoln Ave South Bend IN and knew right away it was a mistake but had been on the road for 18hrs..." Read more Steinhafels Wharehouse Steinhafels "We bought a dining room table. When the dining room table was delivered the delivery team could not have been more rushed to get me to sign off and let..." Read more Peltz Shoes tried to scam me! Peltz Shoes "I purchased a pair of size 8 shoes from Sears online. Sears confirmed receipt of my order. Sears emailed me when they processed my order and shipped my purchase "from..." Read more Hair inside Oreo Oreo "I found Hair inside Handi Snacks Oreo when I ate that snack, the rest of cookie have been swallow by me. Very poor food safety and not hygienist for food..." Read more