HUNTINGTON BEACH PROPANE / PATIO RENTALS WILL Jason Gagnon will RIP YOU OFF AND RUIN YOUR PARTY hbpropane.com hbpropane.net

1 of 1 Huntington Beach Propane reviews

ALERT:

Huntington Beach Propane & Patio Rental is a horrible group. I had a large party planned and trusted their website and yelp reviews that they were honorable.

I was hesitant to give them my credit card information but they claimed the only way they did deliveries was if I paid upfront. I had a party at my home at 9PM and it was already 1:30PM so I provided my information.

They never delivered as promised and even though I stayed in constant contact with them, they never arrived.

Next, I was promised they would refund my money. It was never refunded and worse I was overcharged.

It turns out that my credit card company made me cancel my credit card because they had my information and continued to make charges on my card.

Jason Gagnon is the owner of the company.

Jason Gagnon is the scammer owner operatorJasonthegag@Yahoo.com

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Product or service
Upfront Fee
Review category
Professional Services
review #471580

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Huntington Beach Propane? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 2 No 2
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1 of 1 Huntington Beach Propane reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Nov 07, 2014 #896928

Ya, the guy has a Maserati and a $80,000 truck, I don't think he needs your $300 limit credit card. Good try though

1 0 Reply

Sep 30, 2015 #1041354

This guy is a doucebag.. maybe he rips everybody off to pay for his douche mobiles.. please..... What a joke.. oh and good rebuttal ***...

1 0 Reply
LeslieANN

Jan 17, 2014 #774899 San Diego, California, United States

This company ruined my bridal shower a few years back. Imagine no propane for the outdoor heaters when your bridal shower was held at the beach :sigh
Plus no food because they never arrived with the propane -- steer clear!

0 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Huntington Beach Propane.
Filing a new complaint about
×