Wallingford, Connecticut

I ordered from Huntingfishingdirect.com.I called to ask about return policy as soon as I received merchandise over a month ago.

I called three more times no one answers the phone!!!! I left numerous messages and have not recieved a phone call. I went online just now and found out you have to return stuff within 14 days but no directions etc. I'm not returning anything if I don't trust them to credit me especially now that I know they do not answer their phones or return calls.

If you don't believe me call them.

Their number is on their web-site.I need to report this company to the better business bureau or some place that regulates online businesses.

Review about: Hunting Jacket.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $200
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Hunting Fishing Direct?

Comments

Bill from Switzerland
Bern, Bern, Switzerland #659066

I ordered any articles from Huntingfishingdirect in 2011 August and 2012 August.

i am still missing a Blind (ordered in 2011) and a camera (ordered in 2021)

i did not receive any answer on my e-mails or phone calls. Support seems not to exist. unfortunately i am unable to find any contact to the Management.

the monetary Loss is about $300.0

i am now thinking about going to law.

give Attention when ordering items at huntingfishing direct.