Hunter Fans - Bad Customer Service - especially by Heidi Supervisor Customer Service
Ordered a Hunter Fan Sentinel 59211.The 'blade nuts' (the little round buttons you see that are used to attached the blades to the fan are the wrong color.
The fan housing is brushed slate---on the box picture, and in images the blade nuts are also brushed slate. In the box you get unfinished, rough, silver blade nuts---that do not match the the brushed slate finishing on the base. I called Hunter about this...and spoke to several unknowledgeable employees. First, I was told the parts would be ordered, second I was told they don't have them and don't know when they will get them, third I was told to get a new one and use the parts.
The second fan had same problem. Fourth, I was told that I'm not seeing it correctly---that this fan does not have brushed slate blade nuts despite being pictured everywhere as matching the base. That the resolution on my computer is throwing off the colors. Ok, but what about the picture on the product box----that clearly shows that the blade nuts and base are both brushed steel.
She claimed she overseas the manufacturing of the item? Where in China? I got irate at this as I was basically being lied too, and my query was being dismissed arbitrarily---the supervisor Heidi spoke over me and when I tried to get my point across again by raising my voice---I was dismissed and told --- I'll pray for you. I didn't know religion had a place in business transactions.
How about rather than Hunter having their Customer Service spout their religion beliefs----why not actually look seriously into a customers question and fix the mistake as its obviously a defect.Look at the picture---the silver cap was what I received----as you see on the box---that cap is supposed to be the same color as the base.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Ease of Use|
|Value for money|
|Style and Design|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I went to quail springs mall with my mom to get her eyes checked and get some new glasses. We'll on the way to go look at frames I was..."
- "My boyfriend Bought me the 60inch element HD Tv this Feb 14 2015 for a Valentine's gift and it now has a bright long straight green line going from the..."
- "Copy of E-mail I sent GE:I spent thousands of $$$ on putting all monogram appliances into my re-modeled home, purchased from Spencerâ€™s in Phoenix AZ.The Refrigerator (ZISS480DRISS) brokeâ€¦of course following..."
- "Dear everyone, who is doing business around the world using paypal, using 99designs, or other busines, witch is including online banking. I want to inform you about the company payoneer.com witch..."
- "CheapCaribbean has false advertising!! And don't try to contact a customer service representative they won't answer or are even concern!! They have hotels as 3 1/2 stars and fake..."
- "While getting ready for work, i had the instyler heating up. All of a sudden a loud bang and a flash, and thank god it tripped the circuit and..."
- "Update... About 4 hours after I sent an email expressing my disgust to the company AND after leaving this posting, I received a call from the vendor (Sam - Samantha)..."
- "I made a purchased from billet tech a couple years ago and when I wrote a review online in my group mentioning the lies I was given and the extra..."
- "To all those who are in contact with the British ABC74 (fraud group) to rent or buy out of people: 1. All Leasing SBLCs , Can not be used as..."