Hunter Fans - Bad Customer Service - especially by Heidi Supervisor Customer Service
Ordered a Hunter Fan Sentinel 59211.The 'blade nuts' (the little round buttons you see that are used to attached the blades to the fan are the wrong color.
The fan housing is brushed slate---on the box picture, and in images the blade nuts are also brushed slate. In the box you get unfinished, rough, silver blade nuts---that do not match the the brushed slate finishing on the base. I called Hunter about this...and spoke to several unknowledgeable employees. First, I was told the parts would be ordered, second I was told they don't have them and don't know when they will get them, third I was told to get a new one and use the parts.
The second fan had same problem. Fourth, I was told that I'm not seeing it correctly---that this fan does not have brushed slate blade nuts despite being pictured everywhere as matching the base. That the resolution on my computer is throwing off the colors. Ok, but what about the picture on the product box----that clearly shows that the blade nuts and base are both brushed steel.
She claimed she overseas the manufacturing of the item? Where in China? I got irate at this as I was basically being lied too, and my query was being dismissed arbitrarily---the supervisor Heidi spoke over me and when I tried to get my point across again by raising my voice---I was dismissed and told --- I'll pray for you. I didn't know religion had a place in business transactions.
How about rather than Hunter having their Customer Service spout their religion beliefs----why not actually look seriously into a customers question and fix the mistake as its obviously a defect.Look at the picture---the silver cap was what I received----as you see on the box---that cap is supposed to be the same color as the base.
More Review Details
|Ease of Use|
|Style and Design|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "In October 2009 we decided to purchase a Maytag Bravos 850 series washer and dryer combo for approx. $1800. We figured investing in a "premium" set of appliances from..."
- "I got lured in to buying a tv here because of the price..i think we all do. Nowhere did it say they were re-sellers of refurbished product. I bought..."
- "I bought an element TV 42" at target and two months after the TV started to turn off by itself every 5 minutes. I went to target and couldn't return..."
- "Minutes after I summit my online purchase, I received an email informing me that the Fendi glasses I just purchased were damaged, I immediately proceed to cancel it, but they..."
- "Hi, I am reporting from the New York Market. I've started with ACN on Dec 11, 2015 with an open-mind. I'd like to share my testimonial with everyone..."
- "I ordered from Roswe seeing all the good reviews on their products. Come to find out they are all fake... i can't leave one review for their horrible products. First..."
- "Order 32 chairs, 12 of them either have scratch or nails through the back to the front. They never sent me any tracking numbers or delivery date even I called..."
- "AVOID POSHMARK! I bought Burberry boots on their site saying they were new with tags. I got the boots in the mail and they are scuffed, and say made in..."
- "my break time po ba guadalupe branch? akala ko po 24hrs? ang explain ng guard ngayon lang na cut off resume daw ng 12:30Am pero andun nmn ang teller sa..."