228 views

Hunt estate sales in the Boston area are very over priced. Maggie who runs the sales is not someone that should be in the estate sale business.

Someone should tell her she's not on a reality TV show. It an estate sale. There are too many other sale companies that I would rather spend my money. Never again.

I put a review on Yelp,it was removed. I was told that you could pay Yelp to remove a bad review. Is that true? Yelp review: Not an estate sale company I would ever go to again, prices are high, full retail.

Just don't like the woman that runs the sales. Yells at people if they don't agree with the price. I saw her kick some out because they asked if the price could be reduced. When the customer said no thanks to the lower price she told them to leave.

Phony is what comes to mind. So many other estate sale companies I'd rather go to.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Location: 358 Belgrade Ave, West Roxbury, MA 02132, USA

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Guest

She tells everyone she is an auctioneer,don’t think she is even an auctioneer, promises clients the world and does not deliver.

Guest

Maggie Hunt very overpriced sales, her sales are a rip off.

Hi. Maggie here.

Your Yelp review was removed because it violated their terms of service. I'm pretty sure it was because of your name calling. This reviewer has left one star reviews for most of the estate sale companies in the Boston area; he left a five star review for Market Basket. My guess is he likes a bargain!

You are commenting from a buyers perspective but consider this was your family's estate you wouldn't hire the company that priced items below their value just so the buyers could walk away with a steal. Remember you must negotiate for your best deals at any estate sale as we are hired with a fiduciary duty to the estate. Your Yelp review didn't include the accusation that I kicked someone out of our sale for negotiating. That's a joke!

Negotiating is second nature at estate sales and we encourage and consider any and all offers.

It sounds like your upset. Next time start a conversation and I'm sure we can find a price to suit your budget.

Hunt Estate Sales Reviews