Swanson, MI 49887, USA

I have just about had it with Hungry Man frozen dinners!!!!!I am absolutely LIVID and SHOCKED that they're allowed to get away with this!!!!!

I don't mind the corn in my mashed potatoes, but when it gets into the brownie THAT IS NOT ACCEPTABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!! JUST IMAGINE TAKING A *** OF A RICH GLUTEN FREE CHOCOLATE BROWNIE AND HEARING THE TRAUMATIC SOUND OF CORN CRUNCHING WITHIN!!!!! I DEMAND an apology or at least a few coupons for this awful experience! You better *** get it together Hungry Man or else I may switch back to Kid Cuisine!!!

(PIC INCLUDED!JUST LOOK AT THE CORN SITTING IN MY BROWNIE!)

Review about: Hungry Man Fried Chicken Meal.

I didn't like: Corn in the brownie.

5.0
Additional Fees
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Hungry Man Frozen Dinners?

Comments

Santa Barbara, California, United States #1328471

Merciful heavens! Did ya find corn in your ***, too? Absolutely ridiculous!

You know your life is pretty good, when finding corn in your brownie constitutes a traumatic experience... the very definition of a first-world problem, lol!

Unacceptable... This is a tragic loss for the scrumptious brownie

Oh boo hoo!!! Life goes on and you could fix your own food crybaby! Also if its free food you want go to your local soup kitchen.