Huddle House - Roach in my food

164 of 174 Huddle House reviews

I went to the Huddle House in Cleveland, MS on August 9th, around 8:30 am.I ordered two western omelets and one ham and cheese omelet.

On one of the western omelet, which was mines, had a dead roach on the inside of it. It looked like the roach had crawled inside and got stuck. I called the restaurant and asked to speak with the manager, but was told she wasn't in, so I talked to the person in charge.

She assured me it was black stuff off of the grill and not a roach, but clearly it was.I am highly disgusted and won't ever eat their again.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
164 of 174 Huddle House reviews
Milbern

Mar 03, 2015 #953258

Yall shunt eat there. It ain't gut for us.

Imagine20

Aug 12, 2013 #698504 Lincoln, Nebraska, United States

That's the best picture you could take? For a roach, it's super tiny. It's not even the length of one of the fork tongs. If it's a roach, it's probably just a fraction of one, so either they shorted you 1/2 a roach, or you ate the other part.

3 0 Reply
Red

Aug 12, 2013 #698333

That is truly disgusting! Thank you for posting about this place. I now know where NOT to eat for future reference! :x

Jen

Aug 12, 2013 #698244

Ewwwwwww! Hope you saved it and return to show the manager.

HuddleHouseIsTheBomb

Aug 12, 2013 #698237 Portland, Oregon, United States

Quit your whining. Kids on the other side of the world are starving and would gladly eat that roach. Man up. :cry

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Huddle House.
Filing a new complaint about
×