www.hubwebs.com *** Spam and Virus Complaint
I was looking for some work from home jobs and came across a site called www.hubwebs.com.They claimed to have information on how to earn money and offered a subscription where you enter your email address and they send you more details.
I used my personal email which only a few close friends have . Ever since I subscribed they have been sending non stop SPAM that has nothing to even do with work from home it's ***!They send it to my email daily with strange attachments. A few days later my computer had a virus and they had gained access to my email. My email address was then temporarily shut down because my email provider accused me of sending out mass emails and spamming people.
I have never done that in my life and wouldn't even know how to if I wanted to. I don't know what to do. Although I ran a virus scan and removed the viruses and got my email working again, I am still receiving ungodly amounts of spam from hubwebs and I can't shut it down because it is the only email my friends know.
I also found out hubwebs own *** sites and that's why I guess they are sending their disgusting *** junk to me.What can I do to get hubwebs to leave me alone?
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Disgusting and immoral
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Virus Attack
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "All they had to do is install a DISH dish, disconnect the Directv dish and connect the cable to the new dish. Instead they drilled holes, ran cables, cut cables,..."
- "To Frontier Communications, As a internet service provider across the United States of America, you lay claim to the largest rural provider of Internet, and Telecommunications. While you are quite content..."
- "One of the worst communication company in terms of their service, promise and commitments. I asked Frontier to changer their service to $84.99 triple play with 75/75 internet, HD preferred..."
- "I have permed my 2016 Northwood Artic Fox 5th Wheel (Model 27 5 L) for three weeks. The trailer has been in the shop 3 times for repairs so far,..."
- "Hired Luis Delgadillo of Lets do it Handyman for a bathroom remodel. We agreed on a price and he started the work. On the 1st day he gutted the bathroom,..."
- "DONT DO IT !!! I bought two lockets for neices on dec 15th for Christmas. Less than two weeks in, the one that was WORN, instead of the one..."
- "Having read the various comments below and realising that my experience is typical not unusual, I wonder why this company hasn't been sanctioned or actioned against. Perhaps a class action..."
- "Am i the only one complaining about fake leads. And other contractors putting up job requests to make contractors waste credits. And some are customers puting up job requests just..."
- "I have shown these pictures to Oak Grove rental office I have also had the office send these pictures to Morgan Properties also so that this problem can be handled...."