100% full Not resolved

I was looking for some work from home jobs and came across a site called www.hubwebs.com.They claimed to have information on how to earn money and offered a subscription where you enter your email address and they send you more details.

I used my personal email which only a few close friends have . Ever since I subscribed they have been sending non stop SPAM that has nothing to even do with work from home it's ***!They send it to my email daily with strange attachments. A few days later my computer had a virus and they had gained access to my email. My email address was then temporarily shut down because my email provider accused me of sending out mass emails and spamming people.

I have never done that in my life and wouldn't even know how to if I wanted to. I don't know what to do. Although I ran a virus scan and removed the viruses and got my email working again, I am still receiving ungodly amounts of spam from hubwebs and I can't shut it down because it is the only email my friends know.

I also found out hubwebs own *** sites and that's why I guess they are sending their disgusting *** junk to me.What can I do to get hubwebs to leave me alone?

Review about: Virus Attack.

I didn't like: Disgusting and immoral.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $5000
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Hubwebs?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion