1.4K views

I have been looking at buying an iron door. Once of the companies I've been searching is Hubbard Iron Doors.

I saw some of the negative postings online and was concerned. When I called today I found out that Hubbard Iron Doors has filed for Chapter 7 Bankruptcy (Case #2:11-bk-44989-PC) and is closing its doors. I tried to get information on where to buy doors and Hubbard said he is closing to build underground bunkers. I don't know what happened to his "$5 million in inventory" but he referred me to his brother selling doors under a company called Tri-hub.

I couldn't get a number/website/address.

I am going to be very careful about buying a door that might be wrapped up in a bankruptcy.

Either way, stay away....

Location: Livingston, New Jersey

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

lame excuse!

Guest

They have a first class operation cause I was there and i saw my door and others as well go see for yourself I suggest Nice people too!

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-489412

your probably Ron or his brother or Scott writing this review.. Your company is a Rip-Off ... EVERYONE STAY AWAY...

Guest

I am very happy with this company

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-489409

Again your probably Ron or his brother or Scott replying to this review.. WE all know Ron the only reason you filed BK is because you have been sued for Sexually HARRASSMENT and had to pay them off.. now you business suffering.

Guest

his brother runs Hubbard doors now.

Ron runs another business called, ATLAS BOMB SHELTERS, in montebello, ca

email: ron@***.com

7407 Telegraph Rd.

Montebello, CA 90640

Phone: (323) 727-****

Fax: (323) 727-****

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-488319

That Montebello address on Telegraph is Iron Doors.. Ron runs both businesses he is only using his brothers name due to he had filed Bankruptcy.

People don't be fooled. if you go to the Montebello location you will see all Iron Doors right in from and the Shelters some where on the same locations...

Still same owner Ron Hubbard.. Do not order anything from this man very dishonest.

Guest

The finest iron doors in the World are created by Murray's Iron Works, an old very large Blacksmithing shop in Los Angeles. I have used them on projects on fine homes for over 10 years and, although they're typically more expensive, the investment is definitely worth it. Beautiful work, no hassles, and each of my clients has been very happy.

edleeds.ida@***.com

Guest

I had a great experience with Hubbard Iron doors. I worked with the Scott in California who had the door delivered to me in Missouri.

They had a great selection and it was easy to custom design my own door. It is the best $25,000 I ever spent.

It seems like they have gone out of business. sorry to hear this.

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-374224

The only reason Ron went out of business is because he is a crook that is why he filed Bankruptcy Shelley... Now if you want to order great ART Doors contact 808 Island Art they are located in Ontario, CA a company that moved from Hawaii.

If you have one of Ron's books and see all those gates, doors with those great colors all that is made, designed and colored by 808 Island Art.. This is why Ron is out of business he Tried to steal my Art work and duplicate which he could not. Sad that another business man had to steal from another..

But I guess that is life.. that is why my business is going great.

Hubbard Iron Doors Reviews