i bought a nice netry level smartphone G7500 from Huwaei, but soon found out that the phone only have 49 mb of internal memory available.

I am frequantly bugged with the LOW memory popups as a result.

What makes matters worse is Googles Hitler mentality of occupying even that left over space by forcing updates on this device i dont want. Even after uninstalling updates it is automatically reinstalled with no option.

i went onto Huwaei to search for phone deatails and it keeps giving me no results found on Huwaei own website.

After contacting Huwaei international, USA and france non of them are responding.

Clearly the 49 mb available internal memory is a design problem which they have purposefully neglected to print on the product info that describes the feautures of the phone.

I demand the right to informed consumer bying power, based on critical information that gives me the option of choice what is best for me as a user, and not for google or any of its coalitions to force consumption based on their ideology, to control the publics will.

Consumers should also have the right to know if a phone can be unlocked or not.

Review about: Huwaei Ascend G7500.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $120
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Huawei?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.