In 2012 we had carpet put in throughout my home by HRS flooring, consisting of two separate orders, one doing my basement, and the other my entire upstairs.At the time, we dealt with Avi, and a newly hired sales person I think named Mike.
We were given good prices for carpet and was told that the carpet we bought would last easily 15-20 years. The problem has been with the installation. Within 3 months of installation the carpet became bumpy throughout the house. They have sent people out twice since being put in, but they never fixed it right because they "don't want to break the seams".
Not sure what that means, but my $5000.00 spent in carpet has been a waste. I have visible lumps and bumps throughout the house (in EVERY room, even under the beds) and every place that they suppose to have fixed is not fixed. I am attaching pictures of places that have been repaired TWICE! I have had carpet put in several times in my life and have never had it look the way this does.
I wish Avi would come by and see for himself how this looks.The carpet has worn well and looks fine, yet I am still going to have to replace it because the installation was so poor.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Hrs Flooring Carpet Installation
- Review category
- Household Services
You May Also Like
- "On August 31st, my sink was clogged and i contacted Plumbing Rescue after my efforts to undrain the sink failed. They came out the same day and had to..."
- "Dear Tricam Industries and Tractor Supply, You are welcome to contact me to discuss the attached and below failure of your product.Model GW0865D-1 I will forward you all the pics..."
- "I ordered $3072.77 worth of double hung windows with lattice on Jan 4,2014 from the DFW Window World (WW) Office. The windows were installed on March 19, 2014. After install..."
- "Where do I start - wife and I BOTH bought new cars from them on the same day. My immediate family and I have purchased 6 cars from Jones in..."
- "This is the WORST company I have ever dealt with! They sent me a defective product and I am getting nothing but the run around in getting my money..."
- "Two year old leather recliner had large discolored area suddenly appear on headrest. I had purchased the fabric protection plan when I bought the recliner from Lazyboy. The..."
- "Purchased new headlights, and they came with two o ring seals that were ripped. So I asked if I could return for a refund, and they said, "Sure, you pay..."
- "Order 32 chairs, 12 of them either have scratch or nails through the back to the front. They never sent me any tracking numbers or delivery date even I called..."
- " Attention: CEO: Beryl Raff CFO: Laura Kirsner COO: Joyce Hrinya Regarding Account Number: 480213852429 XX I purchased some jewelry from your company on July 17, 2014, and August 6,..."