In 2012 we had carpet put in throughout my home by HRS flooring, consisting of two separate orders, one doing my basement, and the other my entire upstairs.At the time, we dealt with Avi, and a newly hired sales person I think named Mike.
We were given good prices for carpet and was told that the carpet we bought would last easily 15-20 years. The problem has been with the installation. Within 3 months of installation the carpet became bumpy throughout the house. They have sent people out twice since being put in, but they never fixed it right because they "don't want to break the seams".
Not sure what that means, but my $5000.00 spent in carpet has been a waste. I have visible lumps and bumps throughout the house (in EVERY room, even under the beds) and every place that they suppose to have fixed is not fixed. I am attaching pictures of places that have been repaired TWICE! I have had carpet put in several times in my life and have never had it look the way this does.
I wish Avi would come by and see for himself how this looks.The carpet has worn well and looks fine, yet I am still going to have to replace it because the installation was so poor.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Hrs Flooring Carpet Installation
- Review category
- Household Services
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My open letter to the CEO. How long are you going to ignore this? I sent you a certified letter, which has gone ignored. My family can't afford to lose..."
- "“The Sterling Group DKI: Poor Workmanship Triggers Mental Anguish for Senior Citizen in Poor Health… On October 22 of 2007, Steven Hartmann owner of The Sterling Group DKI submitted an estimate..."
- "I bought a new home. Knowing the 3 bedrooms would need carpet, I planned weeks in advance and found the perfect carpet: Mohawk Soft DeCor, English Pewter color. ..."
- "Months of wasted time!!! I'm so pissed right now that I could spit nails. The launch of our new business has now been put on hold indefinitely due to the..."
- "I can't return men items. I'm a very good customer for at least ten years. I pay every month on time. I've NEVER returned anything. Please make an exception. You..."
- "I purchase a box of scented trash bags from GLAD. Every single trash bag was defective, leaving garbage juice to leak all over my kitchen floor. Worse yet, I'm pregnant..."
- "This is the WORST company I have ever dealt with! They sent me a defective product and I am getting nothing but the run around in getting my money..."
- "This is not a review, but a truth that needs to be added to the full context of Sundance Vacations and Travel Advantage Network. Whenever a client is unhappy and..."
- "Why would any company force it's customers, whose money the company has taken, to sign a silencing agreement in order to cancel a service they are not using? This is the..."