HPI Check - HPICheck.com SCAM
I would like to advise people to NOT use the Used Car Registration History Checking Services that are presently offered by HPICheck.com.HPICheck.com located in the UK is a complete SCAM.
Once you have provided them with your credit card details and paid for the FULL purchase price through their website, they fail to provide you with the required HPI Reports via email. When you make a complaint to their Customer Service Team, you find that the report that is thereafter provided contains inaccurate information regarding the vehicle. If you even express dissatisfaction with their service, don't even expect to get your money back. Not a chance!
All they will provide you with is a load of excuses and explanations in lengthy emails, attempting to justify their position.Therefore, do yourself a favour, learn from other's mistakes, and use another company to gather the needed information.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Hpi Inspection
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Wow...I really don't know where to begin with the nightmare that you both have put us through, so I'll start at the beginning. January 10, 2014 we ordered a 2014 Forest..."
- "I purchased an Apex TT. Before I even picked up the trailer the dealership had to replace the overhead awning because it was broken. I've been on 2 local trips...."
- "I have had several rvs this one was the most expensive one I paid over a quarter of a million dollars for this new and it is so cheaply made..."
- "Stay away! They guaranteed us a full deep cleaning. One of the owners came to our house for an inspection and we were very specific about what we wanted. We..."
- "I purchased a small canvas emergency pouch last November it was intended to hold personal items, medication, a torch and batteries things for an emergency. When it did not appear..."
- "Ordered a ugly Xmas sweater on December 14. By Christmas I emailed to try to cancel the order since it clearly wasn't going to arrive before Xmas and was told..."