Verified Buyer

#HPHispanicHeritageMonth

#HPInstantink

#HPsmallbusiness

#HPseniorcitizen

I have been a valued customer of HP for more then 20 years, and NOT much longer!

I have also been an In customer for approximately 6 years, and I have owned more then 7 printers.

I purchased a new Laptop in MAY, 2022, and I was having problems printing. I called HP and the technician advised me that my existing HP printer that was 5 years old, was too old to work with the new laptop.

Since I was a Valued Customer buying directly from them, they gave me 9 months of free ink.

Which, I already had the service. Well, that should been the first clue, it was changed to 6 months.

As soon as I installed the printer we started having problems. The printer started going offline.

It wouldnt print, we had to remove the program and reinstall it, it would work for a few hours and go offline. Then it would print very slow, another problem.

While they were on the phone, it would work, and as soon as 5 minutes later it wouldnt print. Sometimes it says: offline, and will print.

From July 18 September 23,2022, I have 5 case numbers, and have spent NO LESS then 10 hours, on hold or speaking to people at HP with no resolutions.

One day, I was on hold on my cell and office phones for 4 hours and they got the printer to work and 10 minutes later, we were back to uninstalling the program, reinstalling to get it to work for a few more minutes. We use the printer constantly for our business.

On Sept. 20, after holding an hour.

I was transferred to Amy, in the escalation department,

Case # 509218****. I spoke to her on Sept.20, and advised her that I was tired of dealing with all the issues and that I had also never been told when sold the printer that it was strictly wireless. Even though previously I had been told by a technician that there wasnt a problem with my internet connection. I told her that I wanted a new printer and that it also had to be wired.

. She advised me that they could possibly provide me with a refurbished printer. I told her:No! I paid for a new printer and was not going to accept a used printer.

She said she would contact me in a few days. I explained to her that time was of the essence that this problem be resolved and that it was Tuesday, if she contacted me on Thursday, by the time she got back to me it would be the following week. Today, Sept. 23, after being on hold 50 min.

And transferred to Amy, her solution was that I purchase a cable so that the printer could be wired and send her the receipt and the would reimburse me!

This took her 3 days to tell me! I refused and said, I want a new printer. She said, we dont have any here. I said: I want to speak to a supervisor and she refused because, it was Friday and closing time, 6:30.

Between the phone time, the down time of the printer and the aggravation for the last 9 weeks, I dont recommend you purchase an HP Printer. #HP Sucks.

Youre a Valued Customer when purchasing, And a Non-Valued customer when you have a problem. Whatever happened to Valued Service?

User's recommendation: Beware of the “Valued Customer.

Location: Saint Cloud, Florida