Howard Harrison Asphalt Paving - Beware of Howard Harrison Paving

2 of 3 Howard Harrison Asphalt Paving reviews

this company is the worst i have ever dealt with in my life, Howard comes in gives me a great price, takes my money then starts the job as scheduled them it was all down hill from there.Never graded my driveway properly, never edged driveway, was suppose to install 4 inched of RGB compacting stone but only covered with about 1 1/2 inches just to cover the surface and did not compact it at all.

As for the Asphalt, it was suppose to be at least 3 inches thick and compacted using a power roller, they laid down maybe 2-3 inches then quickly rolled over it a few times never compacting it tight and smoothly. I refused to give Howard his final payment because of when we finally walked around on the surface it was very soft in over 3/4 or the driveway and Howard tells me to stay off it for a few weeks, little did i know the reason for the soft surface was because to the lack of RGB compacting stone. After two weeks, I set my car on the driveway over night and all four wheels sank into the asphalt, my driveway today is a mess and Howard has refused to respond to my calls to his cell phone, 443-591-3568.

its been 3 months now and my ony recourse is to file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and Small Claims court.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Worst i ever dealt with
    • Worst contractor ever

Reason of review:
Bad quality
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Asphalt Paving
Review category
Construction
review #892479

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Howard Harrison Asphalt Paving? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
2 of 3 Howard Harrison Asphalt Paving reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Howard Harrison Asphalt Paving.
Filing a new complaint about
×