Howard Harrison Asphalt Paving - Beware of Howard Harrison Paving
this company is the worst i have ever dealt with in my life, Howard comes in gives me a great price, takes my money then starts the job as scheduled them it was all down hill from there.Never graded my driveway properly, never edged driveway, was suppose to install 4 inched of RGB compacting stone but only covered with about 1 1/2 inches just to cover the surface and did not compact it at all.
As for the Asphalt, it was suppose to be at least 3 inches thick and compacted using a power roller, they laid down maybe 2-3 inches then quickly rolled over it a few times never compacting it tight and smoothly. I refused to give Howard his final payment because of when we finally walked around on the surface it was very soft in over 3/4 or the driveway and Howard tells me to stay off it for a few weeks, little did i know the reason for the soft surface was because to the lack of RGB compacting stone. After two weeks, I set my car on the driveway over night and all four wheels sank into the asphalt, my driveway today is a mess and Howard has refused to respond to my calls to his cell phone, 443-591-3568.
its been 3 months now and my ony recourse is to file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and Small Claims court.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Worst i ever dealt with
- Worst contractor ever
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Asphalt Paving
- Howard Harrison Asphalt Paving Residential Asphalt Paving Service
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My husband and I bought a home from Clayton Homes of Tappahannock that has turned into one nightmare after another. They hired Woodland Landscapping company to set our home..."
- "We were given the wrong model manufactured home. We purchased a 2010 and were given a 2009 (documents to validate all "claims" Statements). Home built with unapproved material, on un-level..."
- "Had a 16' X 36' installed. Less than 3 months, roof started to rust. They said that they don't warranty carports that big. I paid nearly 3 thousand dollars for..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply. Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not..."
- "I had the same experience as others: Signed up for a free trial, sent one fax and then noticed my account had been charged a fee for membership the next..."
- "I purchased a small canvas emergency pouch last November it was intended to hold personal items, medication, a torch and batteries things for an emergency. When it did not appear..."
- "So I am the latest victim to this peice of *** company. First while placing my order the total amount due was 41 dollars and some change. I then entered..."
- "I bought a can of progresso light vegetable soup which contained a rodent of some kind. What should I do ????..."
- "A few months back I visited this site: http://www.aliexpress.com/?src=google&albch=google&albcp=search_search-trademark&albkw=aliexpress_us-search-trademark-test-aliexpress_site_no&albag=wtohome_none_Aliexpress_trademark&albmt=Broad&albst=search&albom=US_none_20100416&creative=10324551540&gclid=CLLmu6ziq60CFQcQNAod6GZQoA called AliExpress, if you click on it, seems legit right? A bit like Ebay. WRONG! This site has had so many..."