Forest Hill, Maryland

this company is the worst i have ever dealt with in my life, Howard comes in gives me a great price, takes my money then starts the job as scheduled them it was all down hill from there.Never graded my driveway properly, never edged driveway, was suppose to install 4 inched of RGB compacting stone but only covered with about 1 1/2 inches just to cover the surface and did not compact it at all.

As for the Asphalt, it was suppose to be at least 3 inches thick and compacted using a power roller, they laid down maybe 2-3 inches then quickly rolled over it a few times never compacting it tight and smoothly. I refused to give Howard his final payment because of when we finally walked around on the surface it was very soft in over 3/4 or the driveway and Howard tells me to stay off it for a few weeks, little did i know the reason for the soft surface was because to the lack of RGB compacting stone. After two weeks, I set my car on the driveway over night and all four wheels sank into the asphalt, my driveway today is a mess and Howard has refused to respond to my calls to his cell phone, 443-591-3568.

its been 3 months now and my ony recourse is to file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and Small Claims court.

Review about: Asphalt Paving.

I didn't like: Worst i ever dealt with, Worst contractor ever.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $6000
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Howard Harrison Asphalt Paving?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion