I purchased a hoverboard last week from hoverboarder.com.Hadn't heard anything about my order so I requested an update via email last night .

Related: 1StopBedrooms - WORST EXPERIENCE EVER!

Woke up this morning to an email from the company stating they had 'gone out of business' and 'could not refund the money'. This is a total scam operation. There needs to be a class action lawsuit brought against this company! If, and when someone brings action against this company I am totally in.

Now I'm left with less than 10 days to figure out where I will get another one before Santa appears Christmas morning.I can't even begin to describe how pissed off i am.

Review about: Hoverboard.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Delivery Service
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Didn't receive my product and no refund issued. / $200
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Hoverboarder?

Comments

p. Acosta
Huntington, West Virginia, United States #1285059

I]m so sorry to hear about that,i bought mine through HSN and got it in 7 day's great hoverboard and if you have any issues send it back and they will refund or replace. HSN has been around a long time.I have never had any issues with mine.Christmas has come and gone but thought i should mention hsn they have been the best to me.

Got_Scammed
Forest Hill, Maryland, United States #1256500

Me too - just got off the phone with the bank. Easily out 200 dollars right before Christmas. I can't believe there wouldn't be some type of criminal prosecution