BEWARE - HOVERBOARDER.COM

33 of 36 Hoverboarder reviews

HOVERBOARDER.COM is a SCAM.***DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY***Product page and promises look great; remember the old adage, “If it looks too good to be true; more than like it is”.

That is the case with this company too good to be true, I should have known better – SCAM***Product I received is not what was ordered. I have tried contacting the company via phone1-866-981-2737 and emailed with NO RESPONSE. I have left 15+ voice messages and sent 10+ emails with NO RESPONSE.

They have taken the money and ran - BEWARE.I am posting this so hopefully no one else will be taken by this company!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Layout of Store

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • No response to emails
    • No response to voice messages
    • Lack of customer service

Hoverboard
Review category
Shopping
review #954723 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Hoverboarder? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 2 Yes 2
33 of 36 Hoverboarder reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Dec 26, 2016 #1260827 Monroe, Georgia, United States

I ordered as well i went to BBB, Att General Fla since i think they have been shut down not only that when after the fact of ordering an getting the run around like everyone else and no order fulfilled.
I called my card service and am reporting all that I can its the only way to stop Scam also I feel Google needs to do better as for their site it is on . I saw several site owned by the same owner . so they were in it to make a killing on consumers it seems .

Dec 16, 2016 #1256503 Forest Hill, Maryland, United States

I'm out the 200 Dollars - There is fraud somewhere because when I checked they said they were 3 to 5 days behind in shipping = so I waited.........then got scammed.

Dec 16, 2016 #1256396 Rochester, New York, United States

the very same thing just happened to me they took two weeks to process my order then sent me a email saying they went out of business, I ordered 3 hoverboards and now I am out $600.00 I am PISSED.

Dec 16, 2016 #1256494 Flower Mound, Texas, United States

Received this notice yesterday, "In cooperation with the CPSC (United States Consumer Product Safety Commission), Hoverboarder.com will be ceasing all operations, and as recommended by the agency, we will no longer be shipping any of our hoverboards.
IF YOU PLACED AN ORDER THAT WAS NOT RECEIVED YOU WILL NEED TO CONTACT YOUR CREDIT CARD COMPANY TO REQUEST A REFUND.
Instructions To Obtain a Refund:
1) Contact your credit card provider by calling the phone number on the back of the card.
2) Inform them that you would like to dispute a charge from Hoverboarder.com
3) Provide them with any relevant information regarding the transaction. NOTE: We are receiving a lot of requests for us to issue a refund. The reason we are unable to personally issue refunds is because all of our money was used to purchase inventory to fulfill our customers orders. After receiving notice from the CPSC that we cannot ship our boards, we are left without any capital to personally issue refunds. We are now out of business, the only way to get a refund is to contact your credit card company and request a chargeback. If you need any further instructions, please call us at 866-981-2737, Monday-Friday 10am-5pm."

Dec 14, 2016 #1255468

The same thing happened to me and when I checked today I see the message that there out of business. Thats hundreds of dollars gone. Im so pissed I let myself get ripped off !

3 0 Reply

Dec 13, 2016 #1255007

This company took my money and never shipped a thing. They won't return emails or phone calls. Its disgusting that they can just steal your money and not be held accountable. I hope this doesn't continue this happen this others. They ruined Christmas for my son. I'm out $200 and can't get him his gift now.

Dec 14, 2016 #1255217 Lehigh Acres, Florida, United States

File a dispute with your bank I used a debit card and filed a dispute. My bank gave me the money back. Especially now that the site is shut down.

2 0 Reply

Nov 16, 2016 #1241560

I did the same thing!! I pd $199.99 on 11/7/16. They printed a fed ex label on 11/8/16 & now I can't reach them by phone or email. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!! This was to be a gift for my granddaughter's birthday. Now I am out the money and out the hoverboarder. I am on fixed income & in tears. I can't afford to buy another one!

Nov 16, 2016 #1241624 Safford, Arizona, United States

I ordered on 11/10/16 and have called and emailed multiple times with no response, it looks like I should have read these reviews first, I believe I have been scammed!! I will dispute it with my credit card company!

Nov 15, 2016 #1241376 Bolivar, Missouri, United States

Omg I ordered and afterwards I thought the same thing bc I still have not got my order thank god I found this. Did u ever get ur money back?

PISSED OFF

Jan 07 #1267433

I to ordered from this scam company. I even got the warranty with it. Ordered a blue one. Then when I found all the reviews, I sent them several emails, because they would never answer their phone, and asked for refund. Then they sent me email that they could not give me refund because my order had already been processed and sent. Finally received, but wrong color, ordered blue they sent black. This was a Christmas present for my granddaughter. She just took it out box and it doesn't even work. I am pissed as well, but do not care how much have to spend to find and go after who owns the company with a lawsuit for my money back and all the stress this has caused.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.