BEWARE - HOVERBOARDER.COM

11 of 14 Hoverboarder reviews

HOVERBOARDER.COM is a SCAM.***DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY***Product page and promises look great; remember the old adage, “If it looks too good to be true; more than like it is”.

That is the case with this company too good to be true, I should have known better – SCAM***Product I received is not what was ordered. I have tried contacting the company via phone1-866-981-2737 and emailed with NO RESPONSE. I have left 15+ voice messages and sent 10+ emails with NO RESPONSE.

They have taken the money and ran - BEWARE.I am posting this so hopefully no one else will be taken by this company!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Layout of Store

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • No response to emails
    • No response to voice messages
    • Lack of customer service

Hoverboard
Review category
Shopping
review #954723 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Hoverboarder? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
11 of 14 Hoverboarder reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Nov 16 #1241560

I did the same thing!! I pd $199.99 on 11/7/16. They printed a fed ex label on 11/8/16 & now I can't reach them by phone or email. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!! This was to be a gift for my granddaughter's birthday. Now I am out the money and out the hoverboarder. I am on fixed income & in tears. I can't afford to buy another one!

0 0 Reply

Nov 16 #1241624 Safford, Arizona, United States

I ordered on 11/10/16 and have called and emailed multiple times with no response, it looks like I should have read these reviews first, I believe I have been scammed!! I will dispute it with my credit card company!

1 0 Reply

Nov 15 #1241376 Bolivar, Missouri, United States

Omg I ordered and afterwards I thought the same thing bc I still have not got my order thank god I found this. Did u ever get ur money back?

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.