Pune, Maharashtra

I have purchased a dining table set from Housefull.The set I have purchased is perfect piece for my Dining Room.

Housefull has a wide range of good and unique furniture. I got product delivery within given time period. Excellent discounts and many attractive offers for the customers available at Housefull. My overall experience with Housefull is really great.

I am so happy with my furniture shopping from Housefull. Their service are really appreciable.

Their customer services also very supportive and helpful to their customer.That's y I would like to recommend housefull for the best furniture with best price.

Review about: Dining Table Set.

5.0
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Good quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Housefull Furniture?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

El Dorado Furniture - El Dorado sells defective furniture. El Dorado Furniture "Some time went by, and 2 triple recliner sofas started peeling, I contacted them again, and I was told it was normal wear and tear..." Read more Mypillow - Pillow Issues/Customer Service Mypillow " Upon purchasing the 2 for 1 product, king size, I noticed an obvious difference in the amount of filling in both pillows. I opted..." Read more Sunjoy Industries - Product is junk & customer service was no help Sunjoy Industries "I purchased the Sunjoy L-OF087PST-B Monroe Slate Steel 32.68" x 22.24" x 53.15" Fireplace for my husband; Father's day 2014. We used it through the summer of 2014 and then..." Read more Do Not Waste Your Time With Closet Factory And You Will Find Out Why? Closet Factory "It started off on a good note whereby I spoke with Michele La Flesch, the Executive Project Manager/Showroom Manager (Michele.Laflesch@ClosetFactory.com) (Office Phone: 310-516-7500 x240 & Cellular Phone: 310-404-8225)..." Read more Pizza Hut - Delivered pizza Pizza Hut "Ordered a lg handtoss pepperoni and mushroom pizza with extra sauce on line to get special. No spray or seasoning on crust. 11 minutes after I placed my order it..." Read more Hayward Pool Products - Pump failed after being run for three months Hayward Pool Products "I purchased a Hayward pump and filter four years ago and before I could use it a tree fell on my aboveground pool and deck. Not having the pool inured,..." Read more Gearbest - Simple online shopping Gearbest "I was looking for an inexpensive 3D printer to learn with. I had seen good reviews of the Anet A8. But I could not find the printer locally for a..." Read more Leonid Dzhedzhula - My PayEE ID is wrong Leonid Dzhedzhula "Dear Support TEam, I need to withdraw money from Swiss Freelance company ( DeutscheForschungsGruppe ), but PayEE ID: BrideFord92 is wrong, so I could not invoice the company for the..." Read more