Wilmington, Delaware

House of Labels by LOL that is owned by Reality star Brittish Williams from BBWLA.She has an online boutique she gets most of her customers from IG.

Related: House of Labels is a SCAM!!!

When you place an order on her website she takes your money but never sends your items! This site is an online scam! There are pages of people complaining about no receiving their goods they purchased months to years later.

If you comment on their page they delete your comment and then block you.This company is ripping women off left and right and she needs to be stopped

PRODUCT OR SERVICE House Of Labels Website
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with House Of Labels?

Comments

House of labels is one of the worst companies I have ever purchased from.I ordered one pair of shoes in November and shipping was promised within 14 business days.

I thought this was a little outrageous off the bat, but realizing this was a brand based solely off instagram I cut them a little slack. One month went by before I emailed them. I got a reply stating that what I ordered was a "presale". NOWHERE was this listed when I checked these items out, I even went back and went through the process of ordering the shoes again to make sure I wasnt crazy, but I took the emails word for it and waited.

3 more weeks went by, I figured this was a sufficient amount of time before I asked about my shoes again. They stated they had shipments going out that day and my shoes should arrive within a couple days. Again another two weeks went by when I received an email stating that they were trying to ship my shoes but that they couldn't confirm my address. I was so frustrated at this point (again this was a little over two months later) that I didn't respond.

Two days later I got an email confirmation saying my shoes were shipped (not sure what changed their ability to locate my address all of a sudden). I waited an entire month AGAIN before emailing asking what was going on with my order (the tracking said it shipped out but after that Im not sure what happened) and got no response. A week later i resent the same email asking "since my shoes have still not...

I should have done this FOUR MONTHS AGO.WORST COMPANY EVER, A TOTAL SCAM

You can contact Bill Smith at the Better Business Bureau he has been investigating this company now for well over a year. i have already left him a message. If you google House of Labels BBB his name comes up at the bottom of the page.

Toronto, Ontario, Canada #1096666

I have had the exact same experience.It should be reported to the BBB.

If you look online this woman is a COMPLETE FRAUD. I hope to see criminal charges filed against her for literally taking peoples money.

As a public figure she should be ompletely embarrasses...can she really not afford this company that she is literally scamming people for money.SICK SICK WOMAN!