San Antonio, Texas

Well I'm not a obsessive online shopper, but usually when I bought something using the media I never experienced "losing the money" or the feeling of "ghost company" even thou I called 2 and spoke with someone.But it already passed 2 months and I think SOME OWNER kept my money.

I expended 85usd in one item. Sounds crasy but I guess it was my luxury, but I really trusted in the company. If I don't receive soon, I'll place a formal complain with any institution or consumers department that USA must have. But definately I can imagine a big pocket keeping all these sales money and not giving the product.

Is not correct (purchase recorded 01-05 and today is 03/14/2016)

I think I also just learned to check reviews.This is not normal

Review about: Clothing.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Order processing issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with House Of Labels?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Ebay - ""DESEASDED & SPREADING"" Ebay "It seems that every single month that I get my invoice from EBAY it is wrong. Not only that but when they credit me back for "Partial Refunds on..." Read more EBAY MEMBERS ARE GOOD TARGETS FOR SCAMMERS Ebay "I will be attaching three documents pertaining to the way EBAY handles members complaints & what they do not do about it. I hate calling being on hold for ages..." Read more Lazada Philippines - No "Benguet" choice on "Select Province" Lazada Philippines "I am trying to order a makeup set but when I input my address, there is no "Benguet" choice on "Select Province" Please fix it immediately. I am trying to..." Read more House Of Labels - Pissed disapointed House Of Labels "i have placed an order on last yearseptember and still did not receive it.I've been emailing them ever since, a month later (after emailing so many times)they reply to me..." Read more AWStores.co 100% Real Company Awstores "Mohamd Usman here!! I’m father of 2 sons! was looking to start a business I saw Apple-Wholesale-Store.com! Paid them by T/T .. I was new so did not knew about..." Read more Dhgate -  experience was excellent Dhgate "I really liked the product and seller and vintage recommend all very good and very attentive and great dhgate atentendentes also congratulations very good keep it up I just wanted..." Read more Dunkin Donuts - Almost Slipped And Fell In This... Dunkin Donuts "I stopped into my local Dunkin Donuts about 6:15 in the morning and it was very busy as everybody and their Uncle wanted hot coffee and something to eat. I..." Read more AIRBNB BLOCKS CUSTOMER COMPLAINTS! Airbnb "I sent them my problems on twitter because they asked and THEY BLOCKED MY ACCOUNT! "I am extraoridinarily unhappy and feel unprotected and violated by Airbnb during my last few..." Read more