Pretoria, Gauteng
100% full Not resolved

i have placed an order on last yearseptember and still did not receive it.I've been emailing them ever since, a month later (after emailing so many times)they reply to me saying that they did not send the the package to begin with so they can't give me a tracking code, they postponed it a week later then another and now I'm sending them emails and they do not respond!!!!!

This business should be closed before they take people's money in drips and draps without any cost since they don't deliver,.They are scamming people into buying their stuff and taking their money and no delivery , i have been spreading the word on their instagram page then they blocked me not to expose their unprofessional behavior.

almost a year later then they responded and teling me my order is old they wont refund me they can give me a store credit and they only give me that option or i am free to do anything , what kind of service is that .

i hope this issues are taken serious as they mastered proffesional theft

Review about: House Of Labels Online Order.

I didn't like: Items never sent, No refund, There customer service, I wish thiefs busuness can close.

Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $65
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with House Of Labels?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.