House Doctors of West County - We were frauded, harrassed and wrongfully sued!
Update added by user May 07, 2014
This guy is a fraud!He harassed my autistic child and wife with intimidation.
Do not trust him!
He does not supervise his work and then demands money, then will sue and lie in court with an attorney!
Horrible shoddy worksmanship and will not finish on time.He will ask for money before the job is completed!
Original review posted by user May 07, 2014
Steve Boriss, Owner of House Doctors 509 of West County Llc., is a fraud!He did not finish our deck and came to our home and harassed my 14 year old autistic child and wife!
We had to call 911 and he left before the police arrived! He demanded money from us and refused to come back and work. He tried to use force to enter my home to retrieve money from us! His workers are shoddy, rough, and not timely.
he used second hand materials also. He pilled inspection and Permit after work was completed. Then he tried to defraud the City of Saint Louis by undervaluing our deck, unbeknownst to us, so he could get a cheaper permit cost.
He is very unethical and criminalistics!Here are pictures of still unfinished work from last year.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Unfinished Deck
- Review category
You May Also Like
- " I bought a power barrel and it broke after hauling stuff like in there videos. The engine like exploded because I thing there is supposed to be a transmission..."
- "Horrible experience! Trash left behind and a broken window hidden behind one of our trailers. I refuse to pick up after the "techs" again. I notified the company and they..."
- "Otis is the worst escalators Company.I am using this lift for last 1 year and believe me it is so unreliable that it may stop working any time.It get hanged..."
- "I ordered from this company because it's hard to find a petite size wig that's not a pixie cut. I was excited when it finally came so I could try..."
- "This trial period is a total rip off. Sure I was pass the fourteen days calling to cancel but as I tried to tell the woman on the phone I..."
- "Service guy came spent 5 minutes or less. He did not leave a list of things he checked or serviced, nothing to sign or review, just said goodbye and walked..."
- "Ashley sells garbage! Bicast leather flakes off within a year of purchase. Looks horrible and the flakes wind up all over the house. Took a look inside when I threw..."
- "A brand new St. Louis Blues extra large t-shirt washed in cold water shrinks to the size of the same St. Louis Blues shirt in a medium size that I..."
- "Sept 30,2019. I saw a commercial for the Comfort Click Men's Belt. I was going to get one for my brother in law. I called the number advertised.got an automated..."