House Doctors of West County - We were frauded, harrassed and wrongfully sued!
Update added by user May 07, 2014
This guy is a fraud!He harassed my autistic child and wife with intimidation.
Do not trust him!
He does not supervise his work and then demands money, then will sue and lie in court with an attorney!
Horrible shoddy worksmanship and will not finish on time.He will ask for money before the job is completed!
Original review posted by user May 07, 2014
Steve Boriss, Owner of House Doctors 509 of West County Llc., is a fraud!He did not finish our deck and came to our home and harassed my 14 year old autistic child and wife!
We had to call 911 and he left before the police arrived! He demanded money from us and refused to come back and work. He tried to use force to enter my home to retrieve money from us! His workers are shoddy, rough, and not timely.
he used second hand materials also. He pilled inspection and Permit after work was completed. Then he tried to defraud the City of Saint Louis by undervaluing our deck, unbeknownst to us, so he could get a cheaper permit cost.
He is very unethical and criminalistics!Here are pictures of still unfinished work from last year.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Unfinished Deck
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Jim Horn of Cloudcap Construction in Eugene Oregon did a very poor job installing doors, and window and baseboard trim and molding in my home. He installed a..."
- "My husband and I bought a home from Clayton Homes of Tappahannock that has turned into one nightmare after another. They hired Woodland Landscapping company to set our home..."
- "In summary, my experience with Flos lighting products leads me to conclude that Flos sells substandard products that are promoted by marketing hype and refuses to honor the warranty when..."
- "Damaged item , weeks late delivery , scratched hardwood floor , and on the top of it they want me to pay return shipping for a sectional sofa ! Do not..."
- "I cash my check like normal with ingo money never had an issue till now. Got my receipt saying the money will be put in my account. The next day..."
- "I ordered a roomful of top down matchstick shades a little over 3 years ago from SelectBlinds. Within months they began falling apart. My mistake, I waited until just..."
- "I was notified that I had won the Birds & Blooms Great Backyard Giveaway contest. I was in formed that I had won (one) HOLIDAY BELL™ with Hummingbird Wind Catcher..."
- "FOR THE PAST THREE MONTHS HFC HSBC HAVE BEEN TELLING ME THAT I DONT HAVE HOMEOWNERS INSURANCE . I CONTACTED THEM BY PHONE AND SENT THEM THE REQUIRED INFORMATION AND..."
- "I purchased a whole house system from Rainsoft which included a softener, carbon filter, reverse osmosis, air ionizer and some laundry system thing called a Cleanstart. Well after a year..."