Saint Louis, Missouri
Featured Not resolved

Update by user May 07, 2014

This guy is a fraud!He harassed my autistic child and wife with intimidation.

Do not trust him!

He does not supervise his work and then demands money, then will sue and lie in court with an attorney!

Horrible shoddy worksmanship and will not finish on time.He will ask for money before the job is completed!

Original review posted by user May 07, 2014

Steve Boriss, Owner of House Doctors 509 of West County Llc., is a fraud!He did not finish our deck and came to our home and harassed my 14 year old autistic child and wife!

We had to call 911 and he left before the police arrived! He demanded money from us and refused to come back and work. He tried to use force to enter my home to retrieve money from us! His workers are shoddy, rough, and not timely.

he used second hand materials also. He pilled inspection and Permit after work was completed. Then he tried to defraud the City of Saint Louis by undervaluing our deck, unbeknownst to us, so he could get a cheaper permit cost.

He is very unethical and criminalistics!Here are pictures of still unfinished work from last year.

Review about: Unfinished Deck.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $1100
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with House Doctors of West County?

Comments

pj

nothing the matter with the deck. Big problems with your door and sill, not the deck. And pressure treated lumber shrinks.

Mike
to pj #812981

The door and sill were in the contract as well, never performed.