House Doctors of West County - We were frauded, harrassed and wrongfully sued!
Update added by user May 07, 2014
This guy is a fraud!He harassed my autistic child and wife with intimidation.
Do not trust him!
He does not supervise his work and then demands money, then will sue and lie in court with an attorney!
Horrible shoddy worksmanship and will not finish on time.He will ask for money before the job is completed!
Original review posted by user May 07, 2014
Steve Boriss, Owner of House Doctors 509 of West County Llc., is a fraud!He did not finish our deck and came to our home and harassed my 14 year old autistic child and wife!
We had to call 911 and he left before the police arrived! He demanded money from us and refused to come back and work. He tried to use force to enter my home to retrieve money from us! His workers are shoddy, rough, and not timely.
he used second hand materials also. He pilled inspection and Permit after work was completed. Then he tried to defraud the City of Saint Louis by undervaluing our deck, unbeknownst to us, so he could get a cheaper permit cost.
He is very unethical and criminalistics!Here are pictures of still unfinished work from last year.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Unfinished Deck
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "***, don't buy. bought a 25x50 "on sale" of course, cause all their bldgs seem to be cancellations or on some sort of bargain. was forced to buy their plans..."
- "I are not a Competitor but a Creditor, Our company is a small family owned earthmoving business, during our dealings with Andrew Kenneth Bennett and Michael Gavin Bennett from PMB..."
- "Steve Boriss, Owner of House Doctors 509 of West County Llc., is a fraud! He did not finish our deck and came to our home and harassed my 14 year..."
- "I received a letter in the mail stating I was "Pre-approved" for a credit card. After having difficulty signing up online I decided to call. Eventually, I was told that..."
- "i have been a customer for years and my account was deleted with no explanation of why? i paid for and upgrade this week and the same day it went..."
- "Purchased these green beans a day ago. I don't know what is in it but it is nasty. I would like to be contacted about this. I don't know if..."
- "I've been a customer of Talisman Coins for over ten years and have always receive top notcj service. Bob (the customer service manager) and the girls in the office are..."
- "I had to place a claim for a pallet that was obviously dropped in transit. The driver noted the damage and I completed a ridiculous amount of paperwork needed to cover..."
- "$7,500 in repair estimates after being told nothing wrong with vehicle (2006 BMW X5). Said they would do repairs, ignored me, decided not to do anything as retaliation for..."