Houlihans on Chipman Road, Lee's Summit

3 of 3 Houlihans reviews

The service here is absolutely terrible. I would not recommend this restaurant to anyone unless they want to be treated like they are just a waste of time and effort on the part of this staff.

When I came in one evening, I noticed a bunch of high school girls unapologetic about texting and standing around visiting while letting the phone ring off the hook and leaving guests unattended.

The so-called "service" I got from our server was less than poor. We were left alone for about an hour before seeing her again. When we finally received our check, it had been for the wrong amount, and so correcting it seemed to take more than half an hour.

By the time I left, I was outraged that I'd spent money for such poor quality service and blatant disrespect.

To top it all off, when we insisted on speaking with the General Manager, Heather Dougherty, we were confronted for being too demanding and "easily displeased."

I intend to let as many people know as I can that while other Houlihan's restaurants may have exceptional service, the Houlihan's located in Lee's Summit on Chipman Road should be known for its despicable treatment of its customers.

Never again will I come to this restaurant.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
3 of 3 Houlihans reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
va_girl

Feb 28, 2011 #254279

I used to live on Orchard (just off of Douglas). We tried that location only once. It was awful!

0 0 Reply
Road2004Trip

Apr 29, 2010 #138427

You do sound hard to please. We love this restaurant as do many others, which is why it is so busy. Please do take your bussines elsewhere so that the rest of us can enjoy the great food and service.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Houlihans.
Filing a new complaint about
×