Melbourne, Florida
100% full Not resolved

Hotwire Communications is the worst ISP I've ever encountered. They promise high quality fiber optic to the home WITH BLAZING GIGABIT SPEEDS! (http://gethotwired.com/). Advertised speeds up to 20mbps, however I'm only offered 15mbps at their premium rate of service. What a joke.

Related: Hotwire Communications - Wifi went down and a service technician can't come out until 5 days from now

Also the service I was originally offered was 15mbps down / 3mbps up. After numerous complaints of not being able to use VOIP they increased my upload to 5mbps. Even then I don't get the full 15/5 they promise.

These speeds are the highest tier of internet they offer and at a PREMIUM. I pay $130 a month for internet and tv. An equivelant service from Brighthouse is only $54/month. This is *** ludicrous. *** this company.

Review about: Internet Speed.

I didn't like: Monopoly they have, How much i pay.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $3000
Preferred solution Provide broadband at a minimum of 25 mbps in accordance to newly proposed FCC regulations. Provide pricing comprable to other available services. Cut the contract with my community.

Had an Experience with Hotwire Communications?

Comments

Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States #995008

I wish I was getting that 15Mbps, I also pay for a premium service for which they promise 10Mps and the speeds I'm recording are at a constant 0.9Mbps.I've actually ran a speed test two separate time that clocked in at 0.01Mbps.

Other times the latency is so ridiculous, the speed test fails.I agree with you, **** that Company.

hotwirecommunications
Hotwire Communications Verified Representative

On behalf of Hotwire Communications we would like to apologize for the issues you are experiencing with your Hotwire services.Your satisfaction is very important to us and we would like the opportunity to assist you further to reach a resolution.

To protect your privacy, please message us @ http://goo.gl/D606UD with your Hotwire account number, the best way to reach you and any additional details regarding your issue.One of our Customer Service Managers will reach out to you directly.

Sincerely,

Hotwire Communications Online Team

to hotwirecommunications #1012409

This is the worst service I have ever had in 20 yrs on the net and with cable.You take the money from our Hoa dues and fail to provide services.

Your customer service people lie and, fail to do their job properly. I am now going to be w/o service for 5 days until someone can get to me. Internet is not a luxury. It is a necessity.

You need to have enough technicians available to meet your customers needs.

Joan Astmann boynton beach fl