HotPriceTubs - HOT PRICE TUBS UK
Update added by user Dec 05, 2016
i'm please to announce after several bombardings on twitter & the internet & even took my case to UK Trading standards, this has now been resolved at last........it just goes to show the power of the internet, i refused to sit back, i paid good hard earned honest money for my tub & to be treated the way i was, was an absolute disgrace.it was a shame it came to this & a lot of time & energy was wasted when i could have been enjoying my purchase from day 1.
However i am please at end result, my tub is now working to full capacity, i have even received my chemicals with personal delivery and given a second set complimentary, while it doesn't make up for stress, it all helps.
I originally had considered buying the service pack from them to look after my hot tub on a yearly bases, but have definable changed my mind on that now and i will source a more reliable person to service it for me going forward.
so if you buy a tub from this company, i wish you well and hope it all works out from you.to be fair the price is good, the tub when not giving trouble, they way it did mine, is also great and i do love it now that all is resolved.
Update added by user Nov 07, 2016
STILL NO COMMENT FROM THEM !!!!
Update added by user Oct 16, 2016
you wont find a bad review on the internet, they work very hard to delete & block them as they arrive
Original review posted by user Oct 11, 2016
What started out a dream come true turned into a fiasco.
i got my dream hot tub for a cool €3500, delivered & installed,
loved it, thrilled with it, a pure dream to have.
took 4 hours to fill & 24 hours to heat up, all ok so far.......
ordered chemicals to go with it, they were to be sent on later in the week, again not an issue until that 'week' turned in a month and never arrived !!!
main issue however, the first night in the tub, it almost sucked us out as it drained dramatically & scarily......because the waterfall feature broke !!! which caused this to happen.....
emailed company, all so good to reply within minutes in fact, talk us through opening the panel etc found the issue, fixed it back place myself but knew it wasn't enough so used cable ties, as i am under warranty i was hoping someone could call out to me to fix properly
i was so happy with guidance and communication to that point, i quickly gave them GOOD REVIEW ......
So off i went refilled the tub the second time in 2 days....4 hours to fill...24 hours to heat !!!!!
tub worked fine, still no chemicals but we knew they would be on soon...!!!.....and now one side of lights stopped working.....
I approached company again to seek help & track chemicals.....
This time they ignored me, wouldn't take calls, emails etc etc...after a week and having to 'pretend' to be a new customer, I got the run around and the promise of sorting it......another week went by, I left them alone to get it sorted......NOTHING !!!!
Again i attempted to make contact by all means available...
I then proceed to 'pester' them by whatever means possible, on social media, they kept deleting my comments as fast as i put them up......eventually BLOCKED ME !!!!!
so here I am with a new tub that I have not been able to use for a whole month, no chemicals, no lights, no features, no support and no explanation....
Took my money and ran....to say I am disappointed is an understatement and and its true what they say, if something is too good to be true it usually is.......buy cheap buy twice
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We applied an epoxy protective coating to the floor of an art studio and spent considerable phone time with the company getting all the instructions and list of products to..."
- "This cologne is probably some of the best smelling cologne I have ever tried and I have never gotten a negative comment on it. It's great for any use and..."
- "For the record, I was a big Dr. Dabber fan. I owned their Ghost. I owned 2 Lights. No issues. I bought a Dr. Dabber Aura because of the magnetics. I..."
- "We rented from Avis-Budget in Israel and had the worst experience of our lives. The car was delivered to us in a dark garage. When I arrived to pick up..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply.Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not be..."
- "Service guy came spent 5 minutes or less. He did not leave a list of things he checked or serviced, nothing to sign or review, just said goodbye and walked..."
- "Tried new valspar paint which was being promoted in b&q in Mahon point store cork Ireland , very bad result no matter we did and we are used to doing..."
- "I bought small tube preamp which arrived incomplete, without the mains transformer, despite the seller's product description stating the transformer will be included. I have tried to resolve the matter with..."