HotPriceTubs - HOT PRICE TUBS UK

1 of 1 HotPriceTubs reviews

Update added by user Dec 05, 2016

i'm please to announce after several bombardings on twitter & the internet & even took my case to UK Trading standards, this has now been resolved at last........it just goes to show the power of the internet, i refused to sit back, i paid good hard earned honest money for my tub & to be treated the way i was, was an absolute disgrace.it was a shame it came to this & a lot of time & energy was wasted when i could have been enjoying my purchase from day 1.

However i am please at end result, my tub is now working to full capacity, i have even received my chemicals with personal delivery and given a second set complimentary, while it doesn't make up for stress, it all helps.

I originally had considered buying the service pack from them to look after my hot tub on a yearly bases, but have definable changed my mind on that now and i will source a more reliable person to service it for me going forward.

so if you buy a tub from this company, i wish you well and hope it all works out from you.to be fair the price is good, the tub when not giving trouble, they way it did mine, is also great and i do love it now that all is resolved.

Update added by user Nov 07, 2016

STILL NO COMMENT FROM THEM !!!!

Update added by user Oct 16, 2016

you wont find a bad review on the internet, they work very hard to delete & block them as they arrive

Original review posted by user Oct 11, 2016

What started out a dream come true turned into a fiasco.

i got my dream hot tub for a cool €3500, delivered & installed,

loved it, thrilled with it, a pure dream to have.

took 4 hours to fill & 24 hours to heat up, all ok so far.......

ordered chemicals to go with it, they were to be sent on later in the week, again not an issue until that 'week' turned in a month and never arrived !!!

main issue however, the first night in the tub, it almost sucked us out as it drained dramatically & scarily......because the waterfall feature broke !!! which caused this to happen.....

emailed company, all so good to reply within minutes in fact, talk us through opening the panel etc found the issue, fixed it back place myself but knew it wasn't enough so used cable ties, as i am under warranty i was hoping someone could call out to me to fix properly

i was so happy with guidance and communication to that point, i quickly gave them GOOD REVIEW ......

So off i went refilled the tub the second time in 2 days....4 hours to fill...24 hours to heat !!!!!

tub worked fine, still no chemicals but we knew they would be on soon...!!!.....and now one side of lights stopped working.....

I approached company again to seek help & track chemicals.....

This time they ignored me, wouldn't take calls, emails etc etc...after a week and having to 'pretend' to be a new customer, I got the run around and the promise of sorting it......another week went by, I left them alone to get it sorted......NOTHING !!!!

Again i attempted to make contact by all means available...

I then proceed to 'pester' them by whatever means possible, on social media, they kept deleting my comments as fast as i put them up......eventually BLOCKED ME !!!!!

so here I am with a new tub that I have not been able to use for a whole month, no chemicals, no lights, no features, no support and no explanation....

Took my money and ran....to say I am disappointed is an understatement and and its true what they say, if something is too good to be true it usually is.......buy cheap buy twice

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Attitude

Reason of review:
all of the above
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Product or service
Seawave Hot Tub
Review category
Shopping
review #934876 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with HotPriceTubs? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1 of 1 HotPriceTubs reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jan 07 #1267143 Stoke-On-Trent, Stoke-On-Trent, United Kingdom

We got a Seawave delivered on 8th December 2016 and can't get any help as to why it is running at all hours of the day and night (irritating both us and our neighbours), we turned it to eco to stop the noise and get some sleep but temp dropped to 64 degrees and took nearly a day to reheat!! The instructions are like a foreign language - NO HAPPY!!!
The tub itself is great, we too had an issue with the chemicals, they send you a start up kit with sticks but nothing to compare the sticks to!!! So how on earth are you supposed to check chemical balance?? We also ordered a "luxury" lid cover and they delivered the wrong one - we still have it as they haven't arranged collection - it lay outside for days prior to collection but no courier came. My husband was near their premises and collected the luxury lifter and we were given an extra chemical pack as compensation but there doesn't seem to be anyone knows how to work this tub - we certainly don't.
I am living in hope that they will send someone out to check on this tub cos clearly something is wrong with it.
I'm glad you got sorted, watch this space on our problem.......if you know how this particular model works we'd appreciate your input.

0 0 Reply

Dec 06, 2016 #1250750 Haswell, Durham, United Kingdom

Dear Jane,
We are glad that this issue is now resolved for you. I do appreciate that the issue took longer than we would have liked to get rectified. We are a new business in the ROI and therefore we did not have the adequate resources at the time to easily arrange rectification of your issues. That said, we have now taken all your comments on board and have a fully dedicated and full time aftersales team in the NI/ROI. That means that any future issues or snags you or any new customers experience that the team will be able to seamlessly and quickly correct any issues. (They are also a local voice for you to speak to!)
Regarding your chemicals, this is definitely a strange one as our courier confirmed they picked them up and they were sent but because there was no tracking number it means that we cannot record what happened.
I would like to take this time to apologise for the inconvenience of your sale, and i can assure you that we have taken your comments on board, and have resources in place to ensure that no such instances happen again the future.
Many Thanks,
Dean Morley Managing Director HotPriceTubs UK

2 0 Reply

Nov 29, 2016 #1247509 Barry, Wales, United Kingdom

Hi,
Did you not pay monthly?
Was looking at ordering one until I read this!

0 0 Reply

Nov 17, 2016 #1241950 Eochaill, Cork, Ireland

Update from owner.......can't seem to log in today......But.......last night I got an email...........it took Trading Standards UK to get them to actually contact me. They have offered a full refund, however I must organise the return of the hot tub & leave it with them for 14 days before I receive my €3k back........i dont think so....after such a bad experience I do not trust them to refund my money after they receive my hot tub..... would you ?

1 0 Reply

Oct 13, 2016 #1226304 Dungarvan, Waterford, Ireland

Ya & they have gone to great lengths to hide dissatisfied customers. They sit on the delete button to avoid it getting good out. Block people on social media & delete comments
It will catch up with them.....Karma

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about HotPriceTubs.
Filing a new complaint about
×