Same thing happened to me, the day after I had them put in my hair was too frizzy and got tangled literally ever hour, I would run my fingers through my hair and it would shed all over me... I contacted hot heads and they told me it was from the shampoo I used.. That bull *** how does quality hair get ruined after one washing with PROFESSIONAL shampoo. I am currently trying to get my money back from my Hair dresser.. She says I have to send them back to do a testing to see if I got "bad hair"
It has only been a week and one of the extensions is hanging into one strand of my hair and the rest are splitting at the tape and falling apart. I want my money back. Please so not invest in hot heads extensions this is not $500 quality hair!! More like a Halloween wig!
I have attached a picture of my hair brushed out after being clean.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Bad Hair Extensions
- Review category
- Health and Beauty
You May Also Like
- "I purchased Suave Keratin Infusion. I used it as instructed and now my hair is falling out and I am going bald. I wish I had done my homework and look..."
- "...First of all with the change the company sent the wrong product and would not exchange them to make it right (Terrible customer service) secondly the texture changes immediately after..."
- "They have been stealing pictures of people who use Beachbody products and using them to sell their own. Advocare is a scam!!..."
- "I purchased an engine for a little over $2k for son's 2005 my Jeep. Was told by Tom and their website that engine came with a warranty. 17,000 miles (..."
- "I have known and respected Jesse Keyes for over 25 years. Jesse Keyes has a successful list of credentials in his academic and professional life. After meeting him at Princeton,..."
- "I recently bought 2 numbers for overseas. The service was terrible. About 50% of the time I was getting either one-way connection (the other party was hearing me, but I..."