Same thing happened to me, the day after I had them put in my hair was too frizzy and got tangled literally ever hour, I would run my fingers through my hair and it would shed all over me... I contacted hot heads and they told me it was from the shampoo I used.. That bull *** how does quality hair get ruined after one washing with PROFESSIONAL shampoo. I am currently trying to get my money back from my Hair dresser.. She says I have to send them back to do a testing to see if I got "bad hair"
It has only been a week and one of the extensions is hanging into one strand of my hair and the rest are splitting at the tape and falling apart. I want my money back. Please so not invest in hot heads extensions this is not $500 quality hair!! More like a Halloween wig!
I have attached a picture of my hair brushed out after being clean.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Bad Hair Extensions
- Review category
- Health and Beauty
You May Also Like
- "These extensions are frizzy, with split ends and possibly hair that was gray. If you have straight, fine hair DO NOT purchase these. I'm waiting for the manufacturer to "assess"..."
- "I had a very bad experience with them too. I bought 3 pack 18-20". Salon put them in a week before I went away on vacation. While..."
- "On two occasions I've purchased essence hair club. I live in VA so I can easily go into their little room (literally a little room with one desk and a..."
- "Do not buy from this company. I bought items on Oct 11th for my daughters birthday and I still have not received them.I have sent numerous emails and all I..."
- " Attention: CEO: Beryl Raff CFO: Laura Kirsner COO: Joyce Hrinya Regarding Account Number: 480213852429 XX I purchased some jewelry from your company on July 17, 2014, and August 6,..."
- "Bought a rifle for almost $1,000 and has a caving dent on the dust cover, of course the display rifle was perfectly fine. Seems like they chose to give me..."