Same thing happened to me, the day after I had them put in my hair was too frizzy and got tangled literally ever hour, I would run my fingers through my hair and it would shed all over me... I contacted hot heads and they told me it was from the shampoo I used.. That bull *** how does quality hair get ruined after one washing with PROFESSIONAL shampoo. I am currently trying to get my money back from my Hair dresser.. She says I have to send them back to do a testing to see if I got "bad hair"

Um okay?

It has only been a week and one of the extensions is hanging into one strand of my hair and the rest are splitting at the tape and falling apart. I want my money back. Please so not invest in hot heads extensions this is not $500 quality hair!! More like a Halloween wig!

I have attached a picture of my hair brushed out after being clean.

Review about: Bad Hair Extensions.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Hotheads?

Submit review

Comments

If you have paid by paypal open a dispute and tell them all the important details!!

Iheartmacros 16 Week Personal Macro Coaching Fitness Program Review from Ogden, Utah Iheartmacros "BEWARE!!! I purchase from this trainer a 16 week training and basically got NOTHING out of her... She didn't check in weekly, didn't have a weekly change up of exercise,..." Read more Hotheads Hair Extension Review from Raleigh, North Carolina Hotheads "Buyer beware! Here's what I received for my client after spending over 300.00. If your looking for clip ins that give you fullness AND length, these extensions will not provide..." Read more Melaleuca - People often criticize what they don't understand. Melaleuca "So, you're on a website called PissedConsumer.com because you had a negative experience with Melaleuca and want people to know about it. The most common types of reviews I've found..." Read more Wigsbuy "Bad" Everything Wigsbuy "I ordered from Wigsbuy in February; order went in, payment received, order inspected twice on the day order was made. A month goes buy and still my order sat. I..." Read more Canada Knives And Swords - I ordered, no reply, after 4 emails! Canada Knives And Swords "I ordered a Bowie Knife from "Canada Knives" and every time I check the site I find that the order is pending! I emails them for their specified email address..." Read more Dresslily - Clothes are not as described and very poor quality Dresslily "I ordered a few clothing items intended as a gift from dresslily in March, 2017. The clothes marked as Mens' 2XL appears to be Small or Medium Mens' sizes. I..." Read more Replicahause - SAV nul Replicahause "Bonjour, J'ai reçu ma montre une Rolex Submariner après 3 semaines. Attention le SAV est nul et le personnel vraiment désagréable. J'ai perdu la petite capsule situé sur le cadran..." Read more Red Roof Inn Room Elyria Ohio Review Red Roof Inn "I walked into the bathroom that was too small to use and close the door. I went to pull the door away from the tub/shower,and the bottom of the door..." Read more