Same thing happened to me, the day after I had them put in my hair was too frizzy and got tangled literally ever hour, I would run my fingers through my hair and it would shed all over me... I contacted hot heads and they told me it was from the shampoo I used.. That bull *** how does quality hair get ruined after one washing with PROFESSIONAL shampoo. I am currently trying to get my money back from my Hair dresser.. She says I have to send them back to do a testing to see if I got "bad hair"
It has only been a week and one of the extensions is hanging into one strand of my hair and the rest are splitting at the tape and falling apart. I want my money back. Please so not invest in hot heads extensions this is not $500 quality hair!! More like a Halloween wig!
I have attached a picture of my hair brushed out after being clean.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Bad Hair Extensions
- Review category
- Health and Beauty
You May Also Like
- "Buyer beware! Here's what I received for my client after spending over 300.00. If your looking for clip ins that give you fullness AND length, these extensions will not provide..."
- "I purchased Indique Tahitian Wave 24' 3 weeks ago and had it installed. When it came it was excited because of the packaging and the few reviews I saw about..."
- "Liessss! They say work at your own pace. Be your own boss. Enjoy staying at home with your children. None of it is true. The rude behind your back comments..."
- "I have been ordering from Rose Wholesale since late September and have purchased many items such as shirts, belts, shoes, underwear. I can tell you in no uncertain terms they..."
- "Zazzle - you can take the order, promise the due date of the order BUT - you don't do what you say you will do and to make matters worse..."
- "I woke up this morning to find my truck like this the manager from Rent A Wheel decided to come by my house late at night and remove the valve..."